Sign in to follow this  
rory

Videos Of Whippet X Beddy And Whippet Working

Lot of opinions but I think everyone enjoyed watching the dogs anticipate where rabbit coming from and then flying up to them good sport, atb an keep them coming

People got to pick holes in everything I didn't see anything wrong with that good little dogs that know there job and get it done well done

• Like 7

People got to pick holes in everything I didn't see anything wrong with that good little dogs that know there job and get it done well done

yep im with you on this one,great watch well done lads :thumbs:

• Like 1

Personally I don't see the point in having three dogs and NOT letting them all have a go when ferreting. Nice vid pal.

• Like 5

I've got a few clips from the last few months on camera, it's better quality and has single dog working on it do you can compare how they run alone or alongside another. Last week I filmed my whippet retrieve a pheasant through water.

Edited by rory
  • Like 3

Well done do the same but

just try to run the one dog keep 2 on the lead and give them turns about nice dogs

Can't understand using more than one runnin dog on a rabbit but good vid all the same..

Can you tell me what is the benefit to running just one dog?

Lets you see what your dogs capable of and less injurys and gives the rabbit a sporting chance is that alright leegreen its not all about catching every thing

• Like 1