Sign in to follow this  
rory

Videos Of Whippet X Beddy And Whippet Working

very good they certainly know where the rabbit is going to bolt most the time. On the ball for sure

I second that no music next time or get a better song for the video one what works with the dogs

My mate made the vid, apparently that music was off his mrs' laptop, ha! It's not text book no, no nets and bolt to the dogs. And not all rabbits are caught. Lots of big awkward warrens and weather give them a chance. Everyone has different opinions, be boring if we were all the same! The dogs aren't related.

• Like 8

Do you find catch rate goes up with just the one dog .They get in each others way and same dog does most of the catching .Sharp dogs though mate and some good ground for it .Thanks

I'd say for that land two dogs is ideal. Hedges and fences etc, but yes they can get in each others way!

Its funny how nobody ever says, 'I don't see the point of more than one dog' when somebody like Moll. puts up a post up with all the fantastic photo's of the dog's working… All looks like good fun to me, keep at it :thumbs:

• Like 4