Sign in to follow this  
the goat

Which Altberg Boots?

Altbergs come today and I went for the warriors...after a day in haix chainsaw boits I didnt even know the altbergs were on my feet! Comfy as feck just need to do a bit of walking to break them in now

Ebay, john bull is selling Altberg boots £100 warrior - sneaker aqua -bergan but in green! Goat the warriors are like slippers when broke in, mine are going back for a resole soon.

Altbergs come today and I went for the warriors...after a day in haix chainsaw boits I didnt even know the altbergs were on my feet! Comfy as feck just need to do a bit of walking to break them in now

did you have to get a half size bigger than you take in other boots

My haix are 8 1/2 and got slightly more room than the altbergs...whether they widenfit or not I dont know?

alt berg gamekeepers, went to the factory shop, got sized up and they had my size in stock. There great boots 2 year later still going strong

got altbergs ultras, had em for 2 yrs or so, defo worth the money, dry, light and keeps my feet warm, plus strong enough to give the a pasting while out with the dogs :thumbs::thumbs:

alt berg gamekeepers, went to the factory shop, got sized up and they had my size in stock. There great boots 2 year later still going strong

Are they waterproof ??? They look good but it doesnt say that they are goretex??

• Like 1

I've been in deep puddles and walking through streams for 2 years and not got wet yet. Of course if you go deeper than the top of boot your socks will get wet

Atb

Baz

I've been in deep puddles and walking through streams for 2 years and not got wet yet. Of course if you go deeper than the top of boot your socks will get wet

Atb

Baz

Goretex is just an added layer to label them 'waterproof'....

Leather is waterproof.... you dont see cows needing a goretex jacket when it rains :laugh: ...