Looking For Permissions To Shoot Rabbits,crows And Pigeons In North Devon

Hi chaps,

I am looking for somewhere in North Devon where I would be able to have permission to shoot Rabbits, Crows and Pigeons.

Anything would be great as it would allow me more places to go and also allow me to help if you have pigeon, rabbit or crow problems.

Based in Bideford, North Devon

Cheers

Mark

Seriously ?

This isn`t farmers weekly forum here bud

Get out and knock doors like we all had to.

This never ends does it ?

You just want it all for yourself don't you? Me me me. :D

unbelievably I can actually probably sort that out !!!!

I have a friend who shoots seals for a Salmon netting company :laugh:

that's good [BANNED TEXT], guna get down coast at the weekend with my lab. And fill my trouser leg with sand and use it as a dummy :)
  • 2 weeks later...

is this not hunting offers the lads asked if there is any that simple may of just started n doesnt no any different looking for an helping hand then on jump the dick brigade n jump all over them n to answer your question daz they probly only last a few posts because they think this site is full of arseholes who pounce on genuine offers

• Like 1

is this not hunting offers the lads asked if there is any that simple may of just started n doesnt no any different looking for an helping hand then on jump the dick brigade n jump all over them n to answer your question daz they probly only last a few posts because they think this site is full of arseholes who pounce on genuine offers

A genuine offer of what Andy? To use and abuse someone elses hard won permission, he will have to do what we all do, knock on doors cap in hand.

Edited by charlie caller
  • Like 1

A genuine offer of what Andy? To use and abuse someone elses hard won permission, he will have to do what we all do, knock on doors cap in hand.

in my eyes there's nothing wrong with asking on here you never know,and i think you know what Andy's on about charlie he means "genuine post" and i think hes [BANNED TEXT] in what he said you cant tar every one with the same brush and i know yez have heard it a million times before. But it is a hunting site so there bound to be new comers coming on here all the time for what to face the dick brigades onslaught(as Andy put it) just think it could all be very off putting to new comers in times when all new comers should not only be welcomed but encouraged just my oppinion guys a.t.b

i meant opertunity mate but shit at spelling as you can see :D but you no wat i mean mate they might be new to the game seen opertunitys and posted an add not everyone nows were to start

I take your point lads, I really do, but to come on a hunting site, make a couple of posts, then ask people to give them some permission is just downright cheeky, you even get the greedy ones, who already have land, and want to freeload on other peoples, if they would only offer something in return, even if its only transport or a bit of work, and ask to be taken out rather than expecting people to give them permission, they would get a much better welcome, after all this is a hunting site, and lots of lads on here have no land and all want some, maybe there should be a block on members coming on to this section asking for shooting ect, until they have made 50 posts or so :hmm:

• Like 1