Sign in to follow this  
johnny boy68

Thl Fishing Comp 2014

Socks will you need a body guard ??

What from the fukcers on here :laugh: ... I don't think so ..........

• Like 2

was thinking that socks lol and I have been in touch with a few tackle shops about donating some gear too ..they said ask them closer to the comp ..

Provisionally put me down too mate, drinking & camping, shove yer fishing up your hoop though :laugh:

• Like 4

was thinking that socks lol and I have been in touch with a few tackle shops about donating some gear too ..they said ask them closer to the comp ..

Good man :thumbs: ..........

Not been on here for a while, what with one thing and another. But it's nice to see the Fishing comp is on again this year.

As regards the venue, my choice would be the river Thats how all this came about in the first place, but i also understand the river is not everyones cup of tea. Iv'e never fished the Wye before and was quite looking forward to it, even been looking at a new Barbel rod. :boogy: I'll go with what the majority says, although i wouldn't want the stillwater to be a "Carp puddle" type of venue. I've still got the scales and will help out as much as i can.

Arch.

• Like 6

I will have to bethere to protect my title :) im game until september rugby season but could travel back for rugby as its in wales

• Like 2

not being funny :D:D BUT i had a nightmare finding a river to fish round here as everyone was saying that was the whole idea of the comp in the first place as they were sick of people going on about catching fish out of stocked lakes...... :hmm: like i said not being arsey in anyway just i could of got us on a lake alot easier than the river :thumbs:

SOUNDS like you're being arsey.. :yes: