Thl Fishing Comp 2014

I should say a big thanks to an old member ................................stig :thumbs:

The bottle of whiskey racked up a grand total of £157 which is the most expensive bottle of whiskey these hounds will lay eyes on

20140818_191617_zpsf21lj67g.jpg

It was your almost feminine like soft skin that let you release the coin without any friction that won you that butt. :D

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a message off Make A Wish Foundation UK about the match, so I'll get the write up and a few pics done up for there facebook page and the main Make A Wish website. 09:06 Make-A-Wish F

That Jim is turning my kids Scottish, Arya looking braw in her wee dress off Uncle Jim.

Last years comp was much more than fishing in the end, it turned into a good social event aswell and that is what I want to try and achieve. The job stewie did for the last one was second to none and

Posted Images

I should say a big thanks to an old member ................................stig :thumbs:

The bottle of whiskey racked up a grand total of £157 which is the most expensive bottle of whiskey these hounds will lay eyes on

It was your almost feminine like soft skin that let you release the coin without any friction that won you that butt. :D

And your slender waif-like arms that stopped you throwing it too far. :thumbs:

And what was your excuse walsh? A little trouble bending them knees. :D

• Like 2

Ill read all the posts later but just to let you's no iv got 389 miles to go till I'm home lol hopefully Kev will move house by next year lol

Bit more driving and less chatting and you'll be home sooner. :D

Fair play big man it puts it in perspective what you put in to get here when we're all home and your still travelling.........respect to you butty. :victory:

• Like 5

I was saying to socks and owain how I wouldn't of managed that far with a two pound coin :laugh::laugh:

I was saying to socks and owain how I wouldn't of managed that far with a two pound coin :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: