Thl Fishing Comp 2014

I'm starting this thread to get an idea of numbers and peoples preferences for fishing(river or stillwater).

Last years comp was he held on the 18th of August, would the corresponding weekend this year be approiate again?

Ideally I'd like to get the water and the presentation venue sorted asap and until I've got a rough idea of numbers I really can't start.

Thanks.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a message off Make A Wish Foundation UK about the match, so I'll get the write up and a few pics done up for there facebook page and the main Make A Wish website. 09:06 Make-A-Wish F

That Jim is turning my kids Scottish, Arya looking braw in her wee dress off Uncle Jim.

Last years comp was much more than fishing in the end, it turned into a good social event aswell and that is what I want to try and achieve. The job stewie did for the last one was second to none and

Posted Images

Anytime for me ... I would prefer still water and if possible to be able to camp on site that way there is no hassle with driving around but hey i am easy I will go with the flow ..........

I'd like to fish this year, its date dependant though, slightly earlier or later would suit better, but i'll do my best to fit in with the chosen date whatever.

aint fussed on still or flowing, i guess the rest of the venue, parking, camping, somewhere to have a bevvy will be the hardest things to meet.

not being funny :D:D BUT i had a nightmare finding a river to fish round here as everyone was saying that was the whole idea of the comp in the first place as they were sick of people going on about catching fish out of stocked lakes...... :hmm: like i said not being arsey in anyway just i could of got us on a lake alot easier than the river :thumbs: