Dog Stolen Please Help Lads N Lasses

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well it does make you wonder now as its been very talked about on here for a few weeks then he has been stolen so some f****r on here knows something ,hope you get the dog back s/fever and catch the

its best not to post about ya dog because they just end up being stolen its crazy but as said before someone on hear knows who stole it and there just as bad as the thieving c**t who stole it in the 1

why would the cctv not be put up would be one of the first things i would of done

Posted Images

funny no cctv :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

see you didn't last too long in the good will gestures for the lad getting his dog back JMO :huh:

well there seem to be a lack of interest in the topic from the mans friends an fallowers and if anything it brought yous out the woodwork :thumbs: any post keeping the topic alive is good

Fcuk the police,their not interested in this,were all tarred with the same brush,its like the image portrayed of dog lads 20 years ago,tattoos,earings 'ard looking dogs etc,everytime somebody hits the tabloids being caught hare coursing there automatically involved in organized crime same as terrierwork.The only way yours dogs are safe is by keeping your mouth shut and keeping it tight.Telling the world what the dog dos everytime you take it out isn't nessasary.CCTV never stopped anybody taking what they wanted never mind a dog in a yard.Sorry to sound harsh lads but its true.You can guarantee that the man with the dog now never stole it, just some smelly little shitty b*****d who'd rob a granny as quick as steal your dog.I don't understand why the footage hasn't been put up for all to see,the Iast time I read an article regarding stolen dogs there was no footage, it went to the police though, I also remember a picture of a jeep and a transit seen near different crimes,any news on them??I hope the dogs returned to its owner and the culprit crucified.

• Like 1