Sign in to follow this  
Josh_Jack

Kits For Sale?? South Of England.

hi, im looking to buy my first kits. id prefer it if they come from a working background, colour or breed isn't a issue, I offer a great home also land to work on.

ive been around ferrets for a while and would love my own as I look to go rabbiting for a hobby and maybe work, would be great to hear back from someone that breeds them.

hi, im looking to buy my first kits. id prefer it if they come from a working background, colour or breed isn't a issue, I offer a great home also land to work on.

ive been around ferrets for a while and would love my own as I look to go rabbiting for a hobby and maybe work, would be great to hear back from someone that breeds them.

you may have to wait until the spring

They wont be kits this time of year bud, more young adults. Theres sometimes a few needing homes on here either in the ferreting section in the classifieds or in the general ferreting section. Most claim to be "stupid tame" or "well handled" so you should be fine if you can travel to pick them up.

Will have some from cracking working stock this year PM me

ATB Cookie

1906_zps6352291c.jpg

puffs.gays and lazy c**ts who don't handle their kits wear leather gloves :whistling::tongue2:

I wear gloves to beat the nettles, and my kids handle my ferrets at home and out ferreting, my ole granny used to say, any fool can get cold wet and stung whilst ferreting....

ffs paulas look what you started.......yeah puff ha

:laugh: once stung my eyelid now that hurts :laugh::laugh:

mega hunter where you from ill defo have a couple off you if your not to far away. pm me when you get a vhance great pic btw

I will have some may/june time ,but your gonna struggle this time of year mate.You might pick up a 5/6 month one but then you wont know the history etc.Good luck mate

Sign in to follow this