One Good Turn Deserves Another.gifting Dogs.

Bred a litter 31/2 years ago only 3 pups 2 dogs and a bitch.gifted the bitch to a mate shes doing well stoppd 2 on boxing day single on big seeded land.so was suprised with a phonecall this morning do you want the bitch i know he refused good money for this bitch.when i asked are you sure about this he said sure one good turn deserves another take it and hunt it .shows theres still decent guys in the game..what a way to start the new year , :D

• Like 4

I gifted a terrier pup to a friend of a friend who I was told was a really good lad whod had some bad luck. I would never do it again unless i knew the lad really really well. I wont go into it on here but its safe to say hes put me right off doing good turns

I gifted a terrier pup to a friend of a friend who I was told was a really good lad whod had some bad luck. I would never do it again unless i knew the lad really really well. I wont go into it on here but its safe to say hes put me right off doing good turns

Lessons learned the hard way, doing someone a favour and you get a kick in the teeth. :huh:

• Like 2

Never paid a penny for either of mine and always said to the lads I got them off,, if I breed a litter you can have a pup or a stud if the dogs any good in time,, too many in it for the money and very few willing to do lads a favour to help out,, good luck with the bitch you got back mate

• Like 1

not too many of us left in the game now :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

yea mate your right there.went and got the bitch shes shineing like a new shilling fair play to the fella she in great order.give her a burl at the weekend. :thumbs:

its the way it should be the bitch that im running now was give to me as a gift and she can kill plenty of long ears :thumbs: my other good bitch i bought for nearly notting its the way things should be, but it seems that in the hare coursing game its all about trying to fleese people for big money

• Like 2

its the way it should be the bitch that im running now was give to me as a gift and she can kill plenty of long ears :thumbs: my other good bitch i bought for nearly notting its the way things should be, but it seems that in the hare coursing game its all about trying to fleese people for big money

plenty of them kind about.but you will find these peddlers talk a good game but rarely have a decent dog about them.