Out with the old ............

:D:D:D

Old:

Discovery.jpg

New:

NewLR.jpg

Can't believe the difference in finish/drive/quality/size from the early Discovery (I had a "late", "early" type, 1998) to the Discovery 2, I thought they looked almost the same, but when you actually see, it's as different a car as it could be.

No, I don't think it will be getting dirty!!!!

:whistling:

Oh, and the black windows are factory done, I is a white boy!

:D:D:D

Old:

Discovery.jpg

New:

NewLR.jpg

Can't believe the difference in finish/drive/quality/size from the early Discovery (I had a "late", "early" type, 1998) to the Discovery 2, I thought they looked almost the same, but when you actually see, it's as different a car as it could be.

No, I don't think it will be getting dirty!!!!

:whistling:

Oh, and the black windows are factory done, I is a white boy!

nice motor mate i would not want to get it dirty either or let dogs in or kids and my mates would be made to wear there slippers :laugh: but as it aint mine take it of road mate and let us know what you think of it :clapper:

New one is an '02 :icon_redface:

The wheels didn't come with it, they are '07 RR Sport alloys, 19" ones, off a friend :ninja: , tyres are 255/50/19, huge things! Deffo not for off road use!

I hadn't realised the differences myself, main reason for changing was to get a Derver, that V8 was costing me a fortune, 12mpg :icon_eek:

The other good thing is that I've actually got some roon in the back now, the D1 even with the seats down is tiny in the back, had a nightmare trying to get stuff in it.

Just need to find a nice leather interior now and get the lights upgraded to the '03 style, maybe not for a while though!

lovely looking landy mate, i've the 00 commercial, easy run, wait till you find out all the freeky little things that happen when you push some buttons,

downhill decent, made for the brave, excellent off road, but your skirts would be a problem.......enjoy.

I'M NOT JEALOUS......................REALLY :blink::thumbs: