Great Day Whit The Claire Lads

That will have her in good shape for kildare bannerman its a bit flatter might get it on cam not to many catching them now :thumbs: Im away early start in the morning

look forward to kildare own serious hares up there aswell if she can put up a good hunt in them il be happy man, most dogs are not turning them hares this time of year, now is the time of year for the video clips

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I put quick one up till leave the rest till speedie comes back

good man steven fair play to yourself and tommy we had a great day, some laugh with p king he let some roar go when the bunch of hares came down to the gate them hares on the seed will take some stop

fair play to ye bannerman heard ur bitch ran very well for ye them hares up around lt are flying machines the 2 boys always put on a gud day for lads 2 off soundest men ye will meet

she ran decent enough bally boy there was at least another min of that run out on the stubbles that steven didnt get but he done well to get that much on cam its not easy at the best of times, hares flying this time of year as steven said if you kill 1 out 3 your doing well, this is the time of the year to test dogs :thumbs:

that's it bannerman ur bitch luks a gud fast type bitch have u any clips off ur first croos bitch running

i have a few bally boy il be putting them on dvd il make you a copy pal

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbk8p25QJIU&feature=youtube_gdata_player'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbk8p25QJIU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

bitch ran well fair play bannerman

she ran decent enough bally boy there was at least another min of that run out on the stubbles that steven didnt get but he done well to get that much on cam its not easy at the best of times, hares flying this time of year as steven said if you kill 1 out 3 your doing well, this is the time of the year to test dogs :thumbs:

that's it bannerman ur bitch luks a gud fast type bitch have u any clips off ur first croos bitch running

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbk8p25QJIU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

bitch ran well fair play bannerman

cheers bannerman

Dog done well bannerman great to c the hare testing the dog atb brendy

thanks brendy them hares take some stopping this time of year, it was only her second time on seed so hopefully when she ran on it another few times she will adapt to it better :thumbs: hows your own dogs running for you?

Dogs not running to well at yhe minute my black dog broke a toe just coming bk young dog iv got doing alright havent done to much with him and cream bitch doing alright think a few changes could be coming lol food not cheap lolatb bannerman

fair play brendy at least your honest pal, not easy this time of year and injurys dont help atb :thumbs:

No use telling your self lies only harming yourself and thats it iv a pup to run on next year an black dog a decent dog when fit cream bitch just not my type of dog wants to try and out think the hare game enough bitch and good heart just lacks that wee turn of speed wat i like in a dog and big pup just a melter at the min but ill give him a chance