Need Shooting Partner Cambs/beds Area

adam_h

If you have an fac, that suggests you have land to shoot on already? (Unless its just target) So rather than asking for some member on here to effectively give you some land, why not offer to swap a day on their land for a day on yours, I think you will meet with far more success that way.

Thanks for this suggestion and I appreciate there are hundreds of people in exacrly the same position asking the same question. I've got one permission - in nw london. I can shoot there (after or before work) - I live 50 odd miles north of that I'm looking to find somewhere nearer so I can go more often. It's not a case of expecting someone to "give" me a permission. I don't expect it to fall in my lap and am visiting lots of farms and golf courses to try and find my own but this does take time.

If someone is kind enough to let me shoot with them or to just go along and learn from them then great.

Have a great new year

Hi Adam

I like yourself am in the same predicament at present. My boyfriend and I have rights to shoot on some land near Sheffield and have just moved back to the Peterborough area, where I'm originally from. We would now like to meet up with like minded people in the area and learn the lay of the land so to speak.

Good luck on your quest!

• 2 weeks later...