Sign in to follow this  
captain2010

Young Rough Dog

Going go out for a run today see how I get on just for another walk,bring rough dog with me and Billy the kid jacko ready for a run lol

Got out today for a run myself and jacko his young rough bitch ran very well,gave long ear some stick in out through gates hedges kept on stayed tight and finished the job showing very good signs this wee bitch ran brilliant today I think she be very good next season one to watch

Young casey

65D349AB-3F1E-456E-B1F5-99EAC0740BAC-127

D07317BF-C269-435D-B49F-4D3FD713680B-127

• Like 2

I also got a run with rough dog walking back van long ear jumped good wee run he finished it of good tight run and nailed him nice few bulmers now tonight lol young max

83DD8343-5778-4DB6-ABD1-DEEA96B5F271-127

• Like 2

good to see your out cap me tm out tomorrow then back for Christmas dinner then out stephen day then back to the pub to get lock for me brithday :boogy: :boogy:

Lol ye have some time ye boys,we searched fir those long ears today lol,ye have it handy up there tiger we get up to ye one of the days soon after Christmas,don't get to drunk what age are you lol I won't bother guessing lol

Got out today for a run myself and jacko his young rough bitch ran very well,gave long ear some stick in out through gates hedges kept on stayed tight and finished the job showing very good signs this wee bitch ran brilliant today I think she be very good next season one to watch

Young casey

65D349AB-3F1E-456E-B1F5-99EAC0740BAC-127

D07317BF-C269-435D-B49F-4D3FD713680B-127

I also got a run with rough dog walking back van long ear jumped good wee run he finished it of good tight run and nailed him nice few bulmers now tonight lol young max

83DD8343-5778-4DB6-ABD1-DEEA96B5F271-127

Dogs did well for you their lads, very well by the sounds of it, well done, keep up the good work. :thumbs: