Cur Pup Doing Well

I was dogged to the max TC but I still put a lot of thought into having that dog that BORDERSCOT has. :yes: In fairness the whole litter had something about them. :thumbs:

Johnny when I seen the first photo of the pups that dog jumped out at me, don't know why it just screamed quality. I tell you it was a hard decision, but as I would not be able to do the dog justice these days, I took the right option, I feel anyway. Perhaps if I had seen them in the flesh as you did my resolve would have weakened.

TC

• Like 2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly Sesku,. your young jukel looks real nice,...just my type...     I've always kept such beasts,.and in truth, some of them have been real strange beasts.. Personaly,.I class a dog as being

coming up 11 month now...time flies by eh. the mooching is going great marking up working alongside ferrets and terriers. shes a joy to watch very committed an switched on bitch. had a couple runs o

Your either a lover or a hater of the cur x ... there never seems to be a middle road when it comes to them but they suit me whereas others wouldn't give my dog a kennel lol..like Phil says it's no go

Posted Images

How are they temperment wise I have a 3/4 grey that is sensative I do like the look of the heavy collie xs what kind of land do you run them on most of mine is woodland that mines to big for tbh standing at 26 how tall are you expecting to make? Here's a pic of mine http://s1050.photobucket.com/albums/s419/tomas172/?action=view&current=waitingforbolt_zps1b4bcd1d.jpg ta tom

• 4 weeks later...

Dave, really glad to see Gwen is coming on well with you, she has turned into a smart looking bitch. Keep the photos coming!! Im keen to follow her progress

hi mate. .yeah I'm over the moon with her pal. ..did you keep the white dog pup? I know a couple lads on here got pups...how's the rest of litter? Ill put a pic up of her from this week for you Phil. .atb dave
  • 4 months later...

Hey up John..my mutt is bred out of a Collie bitch from County Wicklow in Southern Ireland,she is just used on cattle and nothing else,my buddy in Ireland "loaned" her from the farmer at a cost of 2000,she was/is from top stuff,I could find out her full lineage if needed,she was a good stamp,only two came over the Irish Sea the others remain in Ireland with my mate and his close family,ive heard both here and over there of people saying they have littermates of our Don but rest assured they most certainly are not..we just covered the Collie with a lurcher which I owned called Jack,a big fine specimen of a dog,fast,good mouth,intelligent dog with drive aplenty and a dog that was still putting alot of gear to bed into his tenth season,our Cur x never EVER stalks his quarry,very good nose;good retriever,the teethed critters he gives them the full monty,beasties he's real handy..as for % id say 5/8th and maybe a tad more if we started splitting hairs? He ain't a world beater John but he gives his all at whatever task you put ibfront of him be it lamping,ferreting,bushing,hunting moorland,fell or whatever..im happy with that..he has some young uns on the ground inc Millets,Johnnyboys and so on and their bitches seem to be of a decent standard and are far better looking haha..Atb Andy

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Cracking looking dogs stamina to burn i got a first cross collie greyhound shes hancock bread same sort of build of sesku black and white bitch in pic realy good lamping and ferreting bitch am looking for a first cross collie greyhound dog to put on her if any boys got one on this site cheers