Sign in to follow this  
s.e.s.k.u

Cur Pup Doing Well

got myself an half decent camera now so hopefully get some decent pics if I can ever remember to take it out :icon_redface: looking forward to 2014..

post-52869-0-02802100-1387728813_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

2ecbfc87c21c7e69224211d47956e9ec_zps0b5c

What kind of camera you been getting mate? Learning how to use the darn things is the hard part or atleast for an owld fooker like me it is lol

• Like 6

Fujifilm finepix s5600 ..10x optical.. it takes god pics much better than my phone..i just forget to take it out to be honest.. think I paid £30 ish on ebay.. I think my strategy will be to take hundreds of snaps and hope to god one or two turn out decent ? we shall see lol

• Like 4

I have a couple of Fuji cameras hence the name lol and one not quite on par with yours yet it takes crystal clear pics..like you say buddy just keep clicking away and hope for the best haha..good luck and keep the pics coming..Atb Andy

• Like 1

That dog is coming along a treat, I always liked the look of this litter when first seeing them at 6 weeks and they seem to be shaping up well.

Great stuff !! :victory:

• Like 1

That dog is coming along a treat, I always liked the look of this litter when first seeing them at 6 weeks and they seem to be shaping up well.

Great stuff !! :victory:

cheers johnny ...so far so good ..atb sesku

2ecbfc87c21c7e69224211d47956e9ec_zps0b5c

What kind of camera you been getting mate? Learning how to use the darn things is the hard part or atleast for an owld fooker like me it is lol

What a cracker!

When I first seen the advert for this litter I was sorely tempted even though I had made my mind up "no more running dogs." I really had to keep a check on my self not to give in to common sense. I had a feeling these dogs would make good working dogs. It does look that with the right handling they will make the grade.

TC

• Like 5

Really like collie based lurchers, I've a bitch with decent amount in her, very clever dog but very sensitive too, used to think she was lazy but she's just a lot brighter than me I've learnt!

I hope you all get the same enjoyment out of your young guns that ive had with my own cur Don..nowt flashy in both looks or running style lol but keeps the freezer filled and is a pleasure to own and work..

100+ bunnies here with his half sister Venus of Tomo's daaf765f57a16c82644e7e794e4e0dfc_zps28f5

• Like 7

When I first seen the advert for this litter I was sorely tempted even though I had made my mind up "no more running dogs." I really had to keep a check on my self not to give in to common sense. I had a feeling these dogs would make good working dogs. It does look that with the right handling they will make the grade.

TC

I was dogged to the max TC but I still put a lot of thought into having that dog that BORDERSCOT has. :yes: In fairness the whole litter had something about them. :thumbs:

TC

I was dogging to the max thumbs:
Ah so that's how the latest addition was conceived!

I see hancocks got litter of 3/4 collie x 1/4 greys ready end of the month,couple nice black pups there.

• Like 2