Cur Pup Doing Well

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly Sesku,. your young jukel looks real nice,...just my type...     I've always kept such beasts,.and in truth, some of them have been real strange beasts.. Personaly,.I class a dog as being

coming up 11 month now...time flies by eh. the mooching is going great marking up working alongside ferrets and terriers. shes a joy to watch very committed an switched on bitch. had a couple runs o

Your either a lover or a hater of the cur x ... there never seems to be a middle road when it comes to them but they suit me whereas others wouldn't give my dog a kennel lol..like Phil says it's no go

Posted Images

Fujifilm finepix s5600 ..10x optical.. it takes god pics much better than my phone..i just forget to take it out to be honest.. think I paid £30 ish on ebay.. I think my strategy will be to take hundreds of snaps and hope to god one or two turn out decent ? we shall see lol

• Like 4

I have a couple of Fuji cameras hence the name lol and one not quite on par with yours yet it takes crystal clear pics..like you say buddy just keep clicking away and hope for the best haha..good luck and keep the pics coming..Atb Andy

• Like 1

When I first seen the advert for this litter I was sorely tempted even though I had made my mind up "no more running dogs." I really had to keep a check on my self not to give in to common sense. I had a feeling these dogs would make good working dogs. It does look that with the right handling they will make the grade.

TC

• Like 5

I hope you all get the same enjoyment out of your young guns that ive had with my own cur Don..nowt flashy in both looks or running style lol but keeps the freezer filled and is a pleasure to own and work..

100+ bunnies here with his half sister Venus of Tomo's daaf765f57a16c82644e7e794e4e0dfc_zps28f5

• Like 7

When I first seen the advert for this litter I was sorely tempted even though I had made my mind up "no more running dogs." I really had to keep a check on my self not to give in to common sense. I had a feeling these dogs would make good working dogs. It does look that with the right handling they will make the grade.

TC

I was dogged to the max TC but I still put a lot of thought into having that dog that BORDERSCOT has. :yes: In fairness the whole litter had something about them. :thumbs:

TC

I was dogging to the max thumbs:
Ah so that's how the latest addition was conceived!

I see hancocks got litter of 3/4 collie x 1/4 greys ready end of the month,couple nice black pups there.

• Like 2