Lost Black Whippet ,forest Of Dean/monmouth

• 3 weeks later...

There are some c**ts about mate. That's terrible, the owners must be gutted :cray:

go on then enlighten me pal.bloke drives down the road hits a dog then what, that makes him a c**t does it?very strange il have to tell the bloke who ran over and killed a gun dog last week by accident he a c**t an all,only one person to blame and that the bloody dog sitter

I expect it's because it's a hit n run,not the fact dog got hit,and the sitter has been crying BEFORE the body was found! She didn't think it would go through a cat flap.

Because in general what makes you NOT a c**t, is trying to find out who the owner is. . . . . rather than hide the body and dump the collar.

Sometimes folk hit dogs on the road. . . . it's very sad, but it happens. It's what you do afterwards that decides if you are a c**t or not.

Does that explain it for you???

Because in general what makes you NOT a c**t, is trying to find out who the owner is. . . . . rather than hide the body and dump the collar.

Sometimes folk hit dogs on the road. . . . it's very sad, but it happens. It's what you do afterwards that decides if you are a c**t or not.

Does that explain it for you???

Edited by hunter1372

Wow. . . . have we touched a nerve by any chance? You want to chill out mate, you'll do yourself a mischief.

At the end of the day the dog was found dead, in bushes by road side, and the collar had been removed. So someone had seen the dog or hit the dog and left it.

I'd like to think if I hit a dog, I'd make some effort to get the owners informed, probably by taking it to nearest vets to be scanned for a chip.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm arguing with you. . . . . ? You seem to have anger issues.

Wow. . . . have we touched a nerve by any chance? You want to chill out mate, you'll do yourself a mischief.

At the end of the day the dog was found dead, in bushes by road side, and the collar had been removed. So someone had seen the dog or hit the dog and left it.

I'd like to think if I hit a dog, I'd make some effort to get the owners informed, probably by taking it to nearest vets to be scanned for a chip.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm arguing with you. . . . . ? You seem to have anger issues.

Edited by hunter1372

Folk like you would start an argument in an empty room.

I said it was cuntish to hit a dog and leave it there, and if someone has removed the collar and tossed it, they have obviously seen the dog.

Then you jumped in, spouting your mouth off about a gun dog that was run over somewhere?

And then got angry, and seemingly a bit confused.

I wasn't looking for an argument.

So maybe, go make yourself a nice cup of tea. . . . .and calm down.

• Like 2

Folk like you would start an argument in an empty room.

I said it was cuntish to hit a dog and leave it there, and if someone has removed the collar and tossed it, they have obviously seen the dog.

Then you jumped in, spouting your mouth off about a gun dog that was run over somewhere?

And then got angry, and seemingly a bit confused.

I wasn't looking for an argument.

So maybe, go make yourself a nice cup of tea. . . . .and calm down.

yep reading back i came across total wanker :icon_redface: so i apologise,cup of tea it is atb :thumbs:

• Like 1