Photo
Wanted

Air Rifle Shooting- Permission/partners For Rabbits Pigeons Etc Telford Shropshire

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#16 charlie caller

charlie caller

Triple Two Fan

• Donator
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:18 am

Looking for land to shoot on I only use my catapult? ?

Does it have a silencer?

• DenBell likes this

#17 twymanc

twymanc

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 358 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:24 pm

Looking for land to shoot on I only use my catapult? ?

Does it have a silencer?

#18 twymanc

twymanc

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 358 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:24 pm

I think we could do with a comedy section on here lol

#19 tsteve9999

tsteve9999

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 772 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:05 pm

It's half term again....

#20 scottwood

scottwood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:07 pm

Good evening

I was wondering if you could help me. I'm looking for some land to go and do some pest control after rabbits, squirrels, crow, pigeons and rats with my air rifles. I live in Telford and notice that you have offered some land out to other fellow shooters. Do you know anyone which will give me the opportunity to get out there and do some pest control on there land?

Thank you in advance

Scott

#21 Plummerterrier

Plummerterrier

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:39 am

Watch out for these guys, there a real hoot.

#22 Sterlin1145

Sterlin1145

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:41 pm

Hi all, just joined this site, and I'm looking for permissions to use Stoeger x20 1.77, pigeons and rabbit shooting, I live in the cannock area, but will travel to surrounding areas to make a day of it.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

#23 Tornado1979

Tornado1979

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 531 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:53 pm

Wow....

#24 Hopley89

Hopley89

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 270 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:21 pm

Yep wow !!
Haha

#25 charlie caller

charlie caller

Triple Two Fan

• Donator
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:05 pm

All these kind offers from newbies offering to shoot our vermin, my cup runeth over lol.

#26 bsawhippet

bsawhippet

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:22 am

Catapults are fun , hope you are a good shot , it's a good way to start out , learning the habbits of the game and stalking them but would be good to progress to maybe an air rifle ,my experience a catty is hit and miss in doing the job quickly , unless you are a superb shot . Good luck.

#27 bsawhippet

bsawhippet

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:06 pm

Slightly,changing the swi g of things , just feeling mee feet, could some body tell me how to start a new post and how to choose a catagory ie rabbit shooting , shooting, shooting rough etc would be appreciated

#28 delswal

delswal

Closet airgunner

• Donator
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:58 pm

Good evening

I was wondering if you could help me. I'm looking for some land to go and do some pest control after rabbits, squirrels, crow, pigeons and rats with my air rifles. I live in Telford and notice that you have offered some land out to other fellow shooters. Do you know anyone which will give me the opportunity to get out there and do some pest control on there land?

Thank you in advance

Scott

:wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :cray:

#29 niatron

niatron

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:46 pm

ok i have had a laugh but to the new guys with a couple of posts here is my view....

when i took up shooting i posted on forums asking for help not for shooting perms but just some help how to approach the whole pest control thing and...

i got laught at accused of begging for perm and too lazy to find perm of my own etc etc

so i wrote letters and phoned farms with a little response baring in mind i still didn't know if i would like shooting a living thing but i carried on trying with limited success and a small per under my belt 

i then built a web site http://rabbitcontrol.org.uk (ok a shameless plug) and now with 4 perms and 2 more in the pipeline a bit effort does work

what i am getting at is new people asking for perms or to join someone need to get known on this and other forums  like mine  :bye: will stop you from be making fun of and just might get you in the door

i will be honest i am looking for a hunting partner but he must also go ferreting and have his own stuff (i have had people asking me to partner up and they don't even have a ferret)

(lol just read my post dont get a ferret just to come shooting there is more to it than that)

having your own equipment shows at least a small amount of interest and not just to go running round with a rifle to kill thing this will not only annoy the landowner but tbh me also not saying you guys are sort of gun ho but we have to trust you more than you need to trust us.

Edited by niatron, 14 April 2014 - 08:53 pm.

#30 Tornado1979

Tornado1979

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 531 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:41 am

i then built a web site 

I created a website several years ago when I got married so guests could RSVP and select menu ect thick I payed £36 and then had to renew every 6 months so not an expensive option either.

Glad this method works for you mate, a lot of my permissions don't have phone lines never mind internet access lol so I'd of had a long wait in my local area.
  • shropshire dan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users