Air Rifle Shooting- Permission/partners For Rabbits Pigeons Etc Telford Shropshire

adman0666

Hi guys,

I have just signed up to this site and it seems good from what i've read so far. me and my friend are based in shropshire and cheshire and we are looking for some permission to shoot rabbits and pigeons etc, or if not someone to take us out shooting.

Any help Would be greatly appreciated

Adam

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow   How lucky is that.   I own most of the land around Telford, so you will be fine to go out and get shooting.   I basically need rabbits done just now, so crack on and remember to let me kno

Laird Rake sir, I have said it before and will say it again, you are a credit to the site, I am sure these boys will be thankful for all the land you have round Telford, I know I have had some great d

Brilliant.

Wow

How lucky is that.

I own most of the land around Telford, so you will be fine to go out and get shooting.

I basically need rabbits done just now, so crack on and remember to let me know how you get on so I can inform my factors

Just go where you need to, and if questioned, just say Rake said it was OK

Good luck my man

Rake

• Like 5

Laird Rake sir, I have said it before and will say it again, you are a credit to the site, I am sure these boys will be thankful for all the land you have round Telford, I know I have had some great days out on your other holdings, shame the lads dont have deer rifles or they could have helped you out with those fallow you are having problems with, well done once again for helping out your lordship.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I to have been given permission from sir rake adman0666. He allowed me 2 million acres of which I walk every weekend rain or shine. Thing is I only have a twattypult so I'm restricted to what I can shoot.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hello. I'm dan a young lad looking for places and permission to shoot on someone's land in telford I only use my catapult and iff there is any ratting work out there for my parsons jack russle il be grateful get back to me thanks im in the telford area so iff tour from telford and you have land let me work it thanks

Rake I have pmed you. I can help you sort them fallow out no problem. There will be some venison and a bottle of scotch in it for you.

Cheers

Hey Rake Mate, Me and Charlie caller will take care of all your Deer problems. :whistling:

Yes and any other problems you may have, women serviced to the highest standards(if they are fit) :tongue2:

• Like 2

Rake I have pmed you. I can help you sort them fallow out no problem. There will be some venison and a bottle of scotch in it for you.

Cheers

Hey Rake Mate, Me and Charlie caller will take care of all your Deer problems. :whistling:

Yes and any other problems you may have, women serviced to the highest standards(if they are fit) :tongue2:

I like em UNFIT, as they cant run fast. "i am getting old" :yes:

• Like 2