Pups And Youngens For Next Season

I've got a staff here small bully type and he weighs just over 23 kg two and half he gets. Your telling me that a four months old bull x and the look of that pic its a big old pup won't weigh 25 to 30 kg. You imagine a 20 kg plate which is f**k all. Bull x pups arnt like ya whippet x or grehound x there a big lump built for pulling down power.

yea pal I do no what there bred for.have been working them for a wile and been around full bulls for a while but u seem to be missing my point....which is this.you have no idea how heavy that pup is so you carnt tell someone what dose to give it.its dangerouse.and your staffy is 2 and half and has full adult muscle which ways more than fat so just because you staffy is a small bully type doesn't mean that pups going weigh the same just because it looks like a big ole pup..
  • Like 2

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Snickers (9 week old in pic)   Sam (same age)

don't be fooled by the athletic poised stance and serious stare, there is literally nothing going on between those ears, yet (i hope..)   she's ace though, love her to bits

Bomber, brother to Brutus - 12 weeks old

Posted Images

Right f**k his pup bullx 100% and he's not two half my staff he's 18 months. I give him two and half drontal tablets which takes it up to the weight of 25kg he's just over 23 so will that kill him. Anyway am off to drink a few larlars ie Stella so f**k this post lol and f**k his pup no hard feelings ;)

I give him two and half drontal tablets which takes it up to the weight of 25kg he's just over 23 so will that kill him.

Of course it won't. But that's your own dog give it 10 drontal for me.

You are advising a lad to give his 10-12kg pup a 30kg dosage because it will be a big dog when it's older. Lol.

I haven't replied to your PM. No point. Not worth arguing over.

All the best for the rest of the season. Go easy on them wormers.

1/2 grey 1/2 wheaten x scratch hardblood pups

learning the ropes for the real nights and days out next season

2013-12-01122127-1_zpsc11a428b.jpg

brother pup going to be big strong bitch

2013-12-01132857_zpsab36fdb3.jpg

1488226_10153577254910401_569270350_n.jp

00006.jpg

The bunnie on the left looks like its still got a bit of fight in the c**t ready to bolt of when your eyes arent on it lol , ears are still up and eyes look like they've got a bit of life still in um ;)
  • 3 weeks later...