Sign in to follow this  
bally boy 07

Few Pics From Today Wit Lt And Lads

its nice to be switch over here we let the other lads talk about there dogs we put ours up running :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

first topic i ever posted and they put it on here i feel like ive been left out :laugh::laugh:

Did ya kill 2 day Bally boy??

no ran 1 missed it gud race tho bitch ran well very strong hares up around LT flying machines

Ah sure ya can't kill them all gud run is sometimes as gud as a kill dats wat I think anyway!!

no ran 1 missed it gud race tho bitch ran well very strong hares up around LT flying machines

Ah sure ya can't kill them all gud run is sometimes as gud as a kill dats wat I think anyway!!

I don't think there is many dogs about that would kill them easy up there if the right one jumps up, :icon_eek::icon_eek: some very strong :D

if ya read some of the topics on the other section theres dogs killing 4s and 5s like rabbits lol wish i had 1 of them :laugh::laugh:

I don't think there is many dogs about that would kill them easy up there if the right one jumps up, :icon_eek::icon_eek: some very strong :D

did pk get any runs and is your bitch any thing to pk Black and Tan one he has in the pics?!

i could off ran several more me bitch is jus outta heat so the 1 race done me she ran well the lads dogs ran very well it was a action packed day lol

did pk get any runs and is your bitch any thing to pk Black and Tan one he has in the pics?!

pk killed 1 shes her anty

pk killed 1 shes her anty
i thought dat alrite she looks like your bitch

like that rough coated dog of yours captain looks a hardy type of dog.

It's only his first season lad taking it easy with him,but he running well he ran well up in drogheda with tiger and tommy and knocked a good few over up with jimmy10 I am happy with him

17E00C0D-D88D-4E3C-9D58-8D1161EF2541-145

5637C8F2-A0AE-487A-9F36-7097B0BC1960-697

• Like 2

like that rough coated dog of yours captain looks a hardy type of dog.

It's only his first season lad taking it easy with him,but he running well he ran well up in drogheda with tiger and tommy and knocked a good few over up with jimmy10 I am happy with him

17E00C0D-D88D-4E3C-9D58-8D1161EF2541-145

5637C8F2-A0AE-487A-9F36-7097B0BC1960-697

You done a good job with him captain, fair play, that's the way to do it, works for me as well, you get out what you put in. :thumbs: