25 replies to this topic

#16 rossthedog

rossthedog

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:42 pm

What are the responsabilities of the mods,are they here to keep the good threads and posts alive and rolling in or is the purpose of the mods and this internet site a more commercial reason.

#17 Hot Meat

Hot Meat

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,366 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:43 pm

Seems you really dislike the site Ross. What's keeping you here? Is it the classifieds? Lol

#18 paulus

paulus

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:48 pm

What are the responsabilities of the mods,are they here to keep the good threads and posts alive and rolling in or is the purpose of the mods and this internet site a more commercial reason.

here are the topics you have started in the last 23 months, not exactly adding much, but it would seem you have an issue with the site and its mods, well thats simple fook off somewhere else that you thinks better, failing that stop moaning and post some topics, 

Attached Files

#19 Hot Meat

Hot Meat

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 3,366 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:50 pm

lol

#20 Malt

Malt

sheep bothering mod

• 24,970 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:47 pm

Yes..

#21 rob284

rob284

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:04 pm

I think you should only be able to view an ad if your a donator aswell.

#22 The one

The one

Honorary Life President of the THL New Member Welcoming Committe

• Donator
  • 39,114 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:35 pm

You scrap the classified they will just post them in the other sections as happens already  what difference that going to make 

#23 moxy

moxy

the last hope mod

• 8,845 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:53 pm

I have no problem with the classifieds. Just the folk who don't follow the rules.

Why some folk turn selling something into a ballache is beyond me.

What does annoy me is those members who exclusively sell and don't contribute elsewhere. There are a few on here who's post count is 98% for sale or swap ads.

#24 Malt

Malt

sheep bothering mod

• 24,970 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:58 pm

What does annoy me is those members who exclusively sell and don't contribute elsewhere. There are a few on here who's post count is 98% for sale or swap ads.

Yep, that annoys the shit out of me too.. The classified section is meant to be somewhere where contributing members can buy, sell or exchange unwanted items with each other. Some members sign up here purely to set up a shop..

#25 paulus

paulus

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:13 pm

Yep, that annoys the shit out of me too.. The classified section is meant to be somewhere where contributing members can buy, sell or exchange unwanted items with each other. Some members sign up here purely to set up a shop..

not if i come across them they don't   :laugh:  :laugh:

#26 Malt

Malt

sheep bothering mod

• 24,970 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:23 pm

not if i come across them they don't   :laugh:  :laugh:
Aye, same here.. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users