Sign in to follow this  
rossthedog

Classifieds

What are the responsabilities of the mods,are they here to keep the good threads and posts alive and rolling in or is the purpose of the mods and this internet site a more commercial reason.

What are the responsabilities of the mods,are they here to keep the good threads and posts alive and rolling in or is the purpose of the mods and this internet site a more commercial reason.

here are the topics you have started in the last 23 months, not exactly adding much, but it would seem you have an issue with the site and its mods, well thats simple fook off somewhere else that you thinks better, failing that stop moaning and post some topics,

post-896-0-15529700-1387284547.jpg

Yes..

You scrap the classified they will just post them in the other sections as happens already what difference that going to make

I have no problem with the classifieds. Just the folk who don't follow the rules.

Why some folk turn selling something into a ballache is beyond me.

What does annoy me is those members who exclusively sell and don't contribute elsewhere. There are a few on here who's post count is 98% for sale or swap ads.

What does annoy me is those members who exclusively sell and don't contribute elsewhere. There are a few on here who's post count is 98% for sale or swap ads.

Yep, that annoys the shit out of me too.. The classified section is meant to be somewhere where contributing members can buy, sell or exchange unwanted items with each other. Some members sign up here purely to set up a shop..

Yep, that annoys the shit out of me too.. The classified section is meant to be somewhere where contributing members can buy, sell or exchange unwanted items with each other. Some members sign up here purely to set up a shop..

not if i come across them they don't :laugh::laugh:

not if i come across them they don't :laugh::laugh:
Aye, same here.. ;)