Why make the classifides a forum,to start a post you have to be a paying member yet you are still open to the childish stupid comments we have become acustomed to on every thread on this site.the rules are there price location etc ,I won't advertise dogs for sale never had to but to demand payment to be able to use classifides and then let those paying members get abuse is a bit rich ,the site is plagued by idiots and they ruin most threads but to pay for the privilage seems a bit rich,only paying members to advertise and comment on classifides rest can be done by pm.

Why make the classifides a forum,to start a post you have to be a paying member yet you are still open to the childish stupid comments we have become acustomed to on every thread on this site.the rules are there price location etc ,I won't advertise dogs for sale never had to but to demand payment to be able to use classifides and then let those paying members get abuse is a bit rich ,the site is plagued by idiots and they ruin most threads but to pay for the privilage seems a bit rich,only paying members to advertise and comment on classifides rest can be done by pm.

the donator option is only for working dogs and livestock there is also an option to use the other classified section on the homepage. if you want to advertise dogs then pay the same as you would to advertise in a sporting publication, indeed a fiver is cheap, the simple answer is if you dont want to pay then dont nobody forces anyone, or perhaps we should go the other way and charge everyone a fiver to join that way if your banned you have to pay again, but i can not see that cottoning on :laugh:

In other publication classifides you aren't open to abuse perhaps its just me but if you have to pay to use a service certain standards should be expected.

them same standards that are not enough to get you to push the report button but instead start a post moaning about the lack of standards, how ironic is that !!!

He's got a fair point.

so your saying i should lock all livestock adverts just encase someone posts something the seller might not like :hmm: or are you saying the mods are responsible for everything that gets posted and the members aren't :hmm:

If you don't like what folks say go use preloved or epupz.... Some folk may take a bit of flack but iv personally seen more than a few folk getting outed as dog dealing peddlers on here. fook some folks had sold 20 dogs on a year lol so the folk that genuinely care for dogs told them what they are. If nobody said nowt on here then the forum would be full of pups having pups and advertised on here. if your happy buying shit like that I suggest you join a Facebook page. It's as simple as most the regulars on here ain't daft. They never come off the last boat and a few have been round the block a few times so they can spot a faker/messer/peddler a mile off. If you nowt to hide post away if your being underhanded I think you'd be better somewhere else

Edited by Hot Meat
  • Like 3

Agreed but i think itd be a good idea to make viewing of classifieds only accessable by donators to stop alot of peddlers ringing a number on a web page. And if people dont like it, they can complain once theyve paid the fiver.

Agreed but i think itd be a good idea to make viewing of classifieds only accessable by donators to stop alot of peddlers ringing a number on a web page. And if people dont like it, they can complain once theyve paid the fiver.

personally i say bin the classifieds :yes:

solution to problem. Get rid
  • Like 2

solution to problem. Get rid

erase the cause not treat the symptoms

He's got a fair point.

so your saying i should lock all livestock adverts just encase someone posts something the seller might not like :hmm: or are you saying the mods are responsible for everything that gets posted and the members aren't :hmm:

No just that the classifieds are shit.

He's got a fair point.

No just that the classifieds are shit.

cop out :laugh:

If you don't like what folks say go use preloved or epupz.... Some folk may take a bit of flack but iv personally seen more than a few folk getting outed as dog dealing peddlers on here. fook some folks had sold 20 dogs on a year lol so the folk that genuinely care for dogs told them what they are. If nobody said nowt on here then the forum would be full of pups having pups and advertised on here. if your happy buying shit like that I suggest you join a Facebook page. It's as simple as most the regulars on here ain't daft. They never come off the last boat and a few have been round the block a few times so they can spot a faker/messer/peddler a mile off. If you nowt to hide post away if your being underhanded I think you'd be better somewhere else

I think most lads delete there classifide threads more through being pissed off with all the bullshit trolls post on quite honest advertisements ,ive seen lads be targeted as antis or dog dealers or both and i and many others know nothing could be further from the trueth, a few on here seem to see themselves as on some holy dog saving crusade .