RAT SNARING

Snaring of all animals should be banned as it is not always the intended specious that end up in them and also it is cruel. I have heard of dogs and cats ending up in them and would love to snare one of these scum bags that use them so I can watch them suffer great pain like the poor animal has to suffer. I would also like to add that I am against all blood sports including shooting and fishing and wish you people could find something else to do with your pathetic lives.

Good for you joewickedfire .. If it wasn't for people hunting you wouldn't be here now... its all to easy to say its cruel, brain washed by disney, media, bbc, the last thirty years things have gone tits up, a speck of dust in time compared to how long we have existed, but people like you say huntings cruel, blood sports!!! Pah Ha Ha!!!

Snaring is actually very deadly at controlling vermin, like anything in the wrong hands it can also be bad...the same can be said of a motor car, an empty pint glass or a butter knife..

BUT what a blinkered goon you are...look at the world around you, its surrounded by death, predators, the hunted, its the circle of LIFE.

You just stick to your carrots and your beatrix potter collection...........oh and your supermarket, pre packed food, after someones bolted it through the head and butchered it for the masses in a nice plastic wrapper.. mmmm wake up!

'joewickedfire'

Snaring of all animals should be banned as it is not always the intended specious that end up in them and also it is cruel. I have heard of dogs and cats ending up in them and would love to snare one of these scum bags that use them so I can watch them suffer great pain like the poor animal has to suffer. I would also like to add that I am against all blood sports including shooting and fishing and wish you people could find something else to do with your pathetic lives.

get a life you sad person what the fcuk you doing on here with views like that

you.seam to know a lot about snareing.seeing you .have not seen it done{i have heard}. :laugh: :laugh:

Good for you joewickedfire .. If it wasn't for people hunting you wouldn't be here now... its all to easy to say its cruel, brain washed by disney, media, bbc, the last thirty years things have gone tits up, a speck of dust in time compared to how long we have existed, but people like you say huntings cruel, blood sports!!! Pah Ha Ha!!!

Snaring is actually very deadly at controlling vermin, like anything in the wrong hands it can also be bad...the same can be said of a motor car, an empty pint glass or a butter knife..

BUT what a blinkered goon you are...look at the world around you, its surrounded by death, predators, the hunted, its the circle of LIFE.

You just stick to your carrots and your beatrix potter collection...........oh and your supermarket, pre packed food, after someones bolted it through the head and butchered it for the masses in a nice plastic wrapper.. mmmm wake up!

I dont buy prepacked meat as I am vegan.

well said ian,i know the anti's way they look at things like this article and it causes them to create hate,this anti sounds like he is the wild animal feeder type he feeds wild animals in his garden and alters there natural ability to hunt themselves thats how much they hate hunting,it ends up with wild country foxes becoming like town foxes as an example,i personally dislike how they ruin animals chances of natural survival.he needs to realise if it was not for fieldsports and country folk that it would all be gone,natural habitats ect would be gone,people have altered nature,i love all creatures myself and would never want to see them loose there natural survival ability to survive,these types of people are cause that symptom and do little to help,most fieldsports people would and do fight urbanization these guys are busy promoting it with urbanizing the wild animals world,chase the fox rat deer birds and keep em wild stop makin our foxes urbanized and stop feedin em thats real cruelty making em become weak and reliant,what about tomorrow we know man has already messed with nature we need to get back to the old ways,antis do somethin usefull be anti gm be anti urbanize save habitat like most fieldsports people would do,go lay a hedge or plant somethin go get some livestock and rear em for productive purpose,i hate cruelty to animals as do almost all real hunters,we love them and we live them we would never want to see habitats and species become weak or interfered with its not our nature.keep your bul$$hit in the town,all you country lovin city folk thanks for support and interest in posts like p&g has posted here its a part of country craft,all the best james.
  • Like 1

there was something i watched the otherday about snares (carnt for the life of me remember where though) old age :laugh: . they were banging on about accidental non target species and cats and dogs, i expect our carrot crunching nut cluster of a vegan must have watched it aswell, just goes to show how much infuence the media has. he even took the time to find a 7 year old post to comment on :laugh:

• 2 months later...