Diatomaceous Earth - Too Good To Be True?

Got me worried now yous two lol. I do the birds and roosting poles regardless so maybe thats why I dont see them? Either that or blind as a bat haha.

Thanks for the imput btw guys :thumbs:

specsavers :laugh::laugh: or do you get that itchy feeling :laugh::laugh::laugh:
fpmsl.. well Im bloody itching now thanks to you lot lol :laugh:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

never had a problem using it on birds. and always done what it says on the tin

used human grade for yrs ,on the birds dogs etc even a spoon mesen at times .kills bed bugs etc a treat. atb bunnys.

I've used it for a couple of applications and while it's deemed a miracle product, it's a tool just like in any other treatment. Pros and cons.   The fit for human consumption, version, I've used in

mochara, i have used diatom earth for a few years now, mostly with the poultry, but i also put it in under the dogs bedding as well, a liberal dusting. I can only speak as i find, i will continue to use it both for poultry and dogs bedding.

Hope this is of some help to you.

cheers bootsha :thumbs:

Got me worried now yous two lol. I do the birds and roosting poles regardless so maybe thats why I dont see them? Either that or blind as a bat haha.

specsavers :laugh::laugh: or do you get that itchy feeling :laugh::laugh::laugh:

benzyl benzoate is good for pubic lice :laugh::laugh: also cures scabies as a bonus :laugh:

benzyl benzoate is good for pubic lice :laugh::laugh: also cures scabies as a bonus :laugh:
ewww you dirty oul git hahaha..

I was a little sick in my mouth just there...

Hang on a minute. How the fook di you know what cures lice down there.. hmm paulus been with a dirty bit down the town lol

ewww you dirty oul git hahaha..

I was a little sick in my mouth just there...

Hang on a minute. How the fook di you know what cures lice down there.. hmm paulus been with a dirty bit down the town lol

Paulus IS the dirty bit down the town.....

• Like 1

and as a secondary bonus it smells nice in a weird kind of way

i always have a supply just to be safe as having an itch is not a good look in the checkout que at adsa

i always have a supply just to be safe as having an itch is not a good look in the checkout que at adsa

oohhhhh you were itching was you? i thought you was stood counting your fingers in your pocket!