Diatomaceous Earth - Too Good To Be True?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

never had a problem using it on birds. and always done what it says on the tin

used human grade for yrs ,on the birds dogs etc even a spoon mesen at times .kills bed bugs etc a treat. atb bunnys.

I've used it for a couple of applications and while it's deemed a miracle product, it's a tool just like in any other treatment. Pros and cons.   The fit for human consumption, version, I've used in

At your age's anythings worth a try :D Socks needs his strength for the meet up for aaron -

and as for you paulus, you MAY or may not, could be, maybe wrinkle free :icon_eek:

Give it a whirl paulus then let me know if im ok for using it, if i dont hear from you ill know just to not use it :laugh::laugh:

At your age's anythings worth a try :D Socks needs his strength for the meet up for aaron -

and as for you paulus, you MAY or may not, could be, maybe wrinkle free :icon_eek:

Give it a whirl paulus then let me know if im ok for using it, if i dont hear from you ill know just to not use it :laugh::laugh:

just get some fullers earth :thumbs:

now im worried... Sure isnt that just "clean" dirt :hmm: you trying to do me in paulus :icon_eek:

now im worried... Sure isnt that just "clean" dirt :hmm: you trying to do me in paulus :icon_eek:

unscented talc :laugh:

can you still get powdered germoline? i recall an old boy once telling me to mix fullers earth and powdered germoline to treat minor cuts and grazes on things....never tried it as the smell of germoline makes me heave :bad::bad:

can you still get powdered germoline? i recall an old boy once telling me to mix fullers earth and powdered germoline to treat minor cuts and grazes on things....never tried it as the smell of germoline makes me heave :bad::bad:

germoline now i really am going to put the cat amongst the pigeons, other names for germoline

GermoleneProduct code SKU16978

Brand Name(s) : Care, Cepton, Corsodyl, Corsodyl daily defence, Covonia, Cx powder, Dermol, Dermol 200, Dermol 500, Eludril, Germolene, Halita, Hibiscrub, Hibitane, Instillagel, Naseptin, Nystaform, Nystaform-hc, Perio.aid, Savlon, Sterets, Tarodent, Tisept, Unisept

Want to try this gear my self....i'm sure most of us are carrying some form of nematode.

i bloody hope not :bad:

people with hook worms do not suffer with hayfever or many other allergies :yes:
hmmm. I suffer no allergies.. surely no lol hopefully its not thanks to worms. :D

Want to try this gear my self....i'm sure most of us are carrying some form of nematode.

i bloody hope not :bad:

people with hook worms do not suffer with hayfever or many other allergies :yes:
hmmm. I suffer no allergies.. surely no lol hopefully its not thanks to worms. :D

see its true............honest :D