Diatomaceous Earth - Too Good To Be True?

There's a few sections this could of went in but thought id put it in this section cause birds are the reason ive found out about this "wonder" stuff.

From what ive read this stuff is a miricle worker, can be used for near everything eg, mites, lice, worms - so on, and everybody, be it poultry, dogs, livestock etc.

Now i keep all of the above, so this would make my life a great deal easier :laugh:

IF its as good as it say's..

SO anywho, has anyone of you's used this stuff.? How would you rate it.

Real interested in first hand experience with it. :victory:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

never had a problem using it on birds. and always done what it says on the tin

used human grade for yrs ,on the birds dogs etc even a spoon mesen at times .kills bed bugs etc a treat. atb bunnys.

I've used it for a couple of applications and while it's deemed a miracle product, it's a tool just like in any other treatment. Pros and cons.   The fit for human consumption, version, I've used in

used it for years on my chooks but thers no way on earth id want my dogs to ingest the stuff :thumbs:

See thats where i was thinking couldnt be true, how one thing could treat so many animals AND humans - confused the life out of me the more i read about it. One minute its a great idea then i was thinking it was dodgy.

Reason i was interested in it was for the poultry - so you think its worth a try in that department?

used it for years on my chooks but thers no way on earth id want my dogs to ingest the stuff :thumbs:

See thats where i was thinking couldnt be true, how one thing could treat so many animals AND humans - confused the life out of me the more i read about it. One minute its a great idea then i was thinking it was dodgy.

Reason i was interested in it was for the poultry - so you think its worth a try in that department?

never had a problem using it on birds. and always done what it says on the tin :D

• Like 1

never had a problem using it on birds. and always done what it says on the tin :D

i gave you some if i remember, i tried it for a week but it just made me sneeze and gave me a headache :laugh:

i gave you some if i remember, i tried it for a week but it just made me sneeze and gave me a headache :laugh:

had some panacur off you but never any powdery substances :tongue2: last 2 tubs i got i dropped one in the kitchen....and covered myself and most of the house in the stuff....if you like blinking dont get it in your eyes its like plaser when its wet :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

I have got the human grade stuff so I am going to take some every day for a month to see what happens .......

what difference is it meant to make :hmm:

Give this a glance through - it is actually unbelievable lol

http://diatomx.co.uk/epages/eshop439661.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/eshop439661/Categories/%22DiatomPure%E2%84%A2%20Human%22/DiatomPestInfo