• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's Part 2 guys...... Enjoy!!     Darryl

New from GeordiehuntersTV Part one of the 97KT strip & tune Darryl  

Darryl, this is an excellent set of videos.   I am sure you have achieved your aim of showing " what can be done with "basic tools" to make a great rifle better" Everything is clearly explained a

Nice one Darryl if it shoots as well as the 97kt you fettled of which i tryed at the oct meet, then happy days mate :thumbs: i had noticed the difficulty getting it apart on the vid mate do you think its true regards loc-tite now :hmm: did you notice any? nice vid look forward to part 2 :thumbs:

I never have it a thought, but now that you mention it mate I did clean off some white residue from the threads of the trigger housing.... Hmmm

Will have to watch out for that on the next one

As for shooting well mate it has a 2fps spread over the chrono.... ;-)

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=822B79401FF1416F!248&authkey=!AMsFN155iv74T-M&ithint=video%2c.mp4

Darryl

• Like 2

Very good vid Darryl :thumbs: . I have also been told about lock tight on the new ones as well .

Be good if you could do a vid on the HW100 for some of the Hw boys :thumbs:

Yep no probs mate, only trouble being I don't want to be liable for anyone getting injured trying to follow the video so gotta be careful....

Darryl

hi Darryl

you need to get a cordless drill,its a lot easier.put the piston guide in the drill tighten chuck,wet n dry between fore finger and thumb,and squeeze the trigger slowly :thumbs: till desired polish acquired!

the inside of the compression tube,go to a diy store ,buy some spare rad rollers,wrap the wet n dry around it,slide a 6mm threaded bar inside the roller,insert into drill bingo! all polished in seconds. or just buy a polishing wheel :thumbs:

keep the vids coming :thumbs::thumbs:

hi Darryl

you need to get a cordless drill,its a lot easier.put the piston guide in the drill tighten chuck,wet n dry between fore finger and thumb,and squeeze the trigger slowly :thumbs: till desired polish acquired!

the inside of the compression tube,go to a diy store ,buy some spare rad rollers,wrap the wet n dry around it,slide a 6mm threaded bar inside the roller,insert into drill bingo! all polished in seconds. or just buy a polishing wheel :thumbs:

keep the vids coming :thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers for the tips Davy :thumbs: