Sign in to follow this  
captain2010

Good Day Again With Jimmy1000

ye flying it too luking forward to next year to get them going id say ur pups would run a hare now the lad I have here would how old are they now bannerman

they just gone 8 months old bally boy, your doing a fine job with him, my pups are killing rabbits left right and center, il get a few pics up soon :thumbs:

ye flying it too luking forward to next year to get them going id say ur pups would run a hare now the lad I have here would how old are they now bannerman

they just gone 8 months old bally boy, your doing a fine job with him, my pups are killing rabbits left right and center, il get a few pics up soon :thumbs:

thanks bannerman every thing jus comes natural to him gates wire ditches do ur pups run like the pup in the clip

thanks bannerman every thing jus comes natural to him gates wire ditches do ur pups run like the pup in the clip

ya bally boy they run the same very fast and tight always trying to pick the rabbit, if you get a chance put up a few pics of your own litter of pups :thumbs:

well done bally boy :thumbs:

cheers bannerman I have that pup jumpin like a racehorse very promiseing young dog try get a gud pic off him up for ye