Sign in to follow this  
captain2010

Good Day Again With Jimmy1000

had a few runs good runs to day,see plenty,see nice wee red bitch sis to your black an tan bitch captin that came of j.joice.nice one. :thumbs:

Credit to tiger and tommy they put on a great day on great land and plenty of long ears they give you the runs and great crack lol Billy the kid is rearing to go tiger

had a few runs good runs to day,see plenty,see nice wee red bitch sis to your black an tan bitch captin that came of j.joice.nice one. :thumbs:

Yeah how did she go temple meant to be a good little bitch did you see her run

Yeah how did she go temple meant to be a good little bitch did you see her run

no we were just in the area an called in to see joe,give him a hare for the pot lol. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Here the boys from sligO and galway dogs are running very well up with lord Louth and big tommy,here 6 long ears put away between them

ye great day cap long ears running every where the lads done well fair play got bite on cam the lads said they never saw as many in there life us lads never stop 5 days week getting fite now its nerly time to race you cap :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ye great day cap long ears running every where the lads done well fair play got bite on cam the lads said they never saw as many in there life us lads never stop 5 days week getting fite now its nerly time to race you cap :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am ready tiger dog lying up since Christmas eve but knocked 2 over today :thumbs: I have only bits on camera as was tight land,i am ready give me a day pal :boogy::boogy:

• Like 1

well done lads any Gud races LT wheres them pics bannerman lol

few pics of the clare team going up 2 nite bally boy lol

• Like 1

ya we had a great day with loud tiger and tommy M. always put on a good day seen loads of long ears ran blind buy 10 o' clock thanks too the two lads