Sign in to follow this  
Siphone

Pigeon Shooting Shropshire / Powys Boarder

Hi Guys, looking for some land in or around the Shropshire / Powys boarder area to bag a few pigeons on please?

Safe and reliable gun.

Think this one is sorted now. I will take you out Simon. And i can offer plenty of pigeon shooting in the summer aswell.

Cheers

Steve

• Like 1

If he sorted an offee still open im looking for pigeon or any vermin shooting permission with someone else are on own anything would be much appreciated mate

I have tried to contact Siphone several times now offering to take him pigeon shooting on my permission to help a fellow member out and still have no reply. Shows that when you try and help people they cant be bothered to reply. I have notice he hasnt been active for some months now. Shame really as he seemed the genuine type. Oh well.

Thanks

Steven

Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SammG
      Good evening all,
      Please find my details below, available at short notice. I have worked round farms/estates for years and am looking to secure permissions for rough shooting - a hobby of mine in and around Winchester/Hampshire, i´m willing to travel a little. Land has become hard to find, so am offering my services to those who can help open a few doors for me or help me with the right introductions. Young (32) Fit, skilled with my hands and not scared of a bit of hard work, trustworthy and intelligent. If you need a hand or a bit of labor fire me an email and i´ll respond asap. All the best, Sam email - sgeermail@gmail.com
    • By Ethan davies
      Just wondering if any ones up for going out with the terriers or ferreting Im based in South Wales willing to travel or drive cheers
    • By MAIN MAN
      looking to get one any out there for sale? gloucestershire
    • By dogmad riley
      Ferret wanted hob or jill. Will travel in a 20 mile radius of Doncaster.

Have many years experience with ferrets. Wanted one before season started but circumstances didn't let me.

Thanks
    • By shootlodge
      as it says above wanted ....... inbox me please