Sign in to follow this  
aaron the coursing man

56 Hard Bunnies

Well done mate. Once you pass your test you wont be on here much, because you will either be hunting rabbits or hunting pussy!

• Like 1

Nice one Aaron.

You get some shit on here and most of it you ask for but the main thing is you get out there and put some gear away. No denying that. On foot, scrounging lifts, get on the train with ferrets etc.

Keep at them :thumbs:

• Like 4

Well said gaz,,, he's an easy target,,,he doesn't do himself any favours,, and I take the piss as much as the next man,, and I can't see that changing,,,

However,, good on you arron as others have said you put the time in ,, and are prepared to travel out by whatever means,,so I will always give you respect for that,,and the dogs done you proud there mate,,, keep at them arron

• Like 10

Well said gaz,,, he's an easy target,,,he doesn't do himself any favours,, and I take the piss as much as the next man,, and I can't see that changing,,,

However,, good on you arron as others have said you put the time in ,, and are prepared to travel out by whatever means,,so I will always give you respect for that,,and the dogs done you proud there mate,,, keep at them arron

No likes left for that one.

I am not going to fire up any more gaz its not worth the hassle if someone has a problem they will come and see me other wise cant be bothered I am just enjoying me dogs she has made the grade for me and that's all that maters

• Like 9

I am not going to fire up any more gaz its not worth the hassle if someone has a problem they will come and see me other wise cant be bothered I am just enjoying me dogs she has made the grade for me and that's all that maters

It really Is all that matters :thumbs:

• Like 3

56 well done that man and dog ! Don't worry about the spelling and grammar and picture quality nuff said !

Nice going mate at least your out there doing it

• Like 1