For sale or swop Simmons WTC 1.5x5x20 scope mint cond boxed with bikini covers,very clear glass,focuses from 1 yard to infinity (can be re-parallaxed easily) set to 25yds at present 30/30 ret very clear. Can supply 25mm mounts if needed. £100 to sell posted or swop for Mildot scope prefer hawke panorama varmint mamba lite etc will add cash if needed for right scope. Must be 25mm tube.Rare little scope getting hard to find...

Yes...to answer your question. I didn't. As far as I know this scope isn't nitrogen filled..have researched and I can't find any literature that suggests it is? The scope isn't marked as "nitrogen filled" and the manual has no info saying such.

I've had it over two years and not once has it had a problem with "fogging" possibly due to the multi coated surfaces and design. To re-parallax is a simple case of adjusting the foreword optic a few turns either way. These scopes come parallaxed at 100yds so need adjusting for air rifles etc...

I stand to be proved otherwise.

Are you interested in the scope or was it just a question..?

Lately I've had a few threads "taken off topic" and potential sales gone because doubt has been planted in the minds of potential buyers. Hopefully this answer disperses any doubt as to the quality of this scope. If it indeed "was" nitrogen filled it hasn't effected it in any way by adjusting it.

All the best.

Ps...although "bilbo" and I have similar user tags..we are not related or are the same person...just to dispel any "conspiracy" theories...we are our own free entities....

Oh well don't look like I'm gonna get a sale or a swop so may as well have a laugh....:-))

May try and get another WTC and make a cracking pair of binos.....anyone? What ya reckon?

Yes...to answer your question. I didn't. As far as I know this scope isn't nitrogen filled..have researched and I can't find any literature that suggests it is? The scope isn't marked as "nitrogen filled" and the manual has no info saying such.

I've had it over two years and not once has it had a problem with "fogging" possibly due to the multi coated surfaces and design. To re-parallax is a simple case of adjusting the foreword optic a few turns either way. These scopes come parallaxed at 100yds so need adjusting for air rifles etc...

I stand to be proved otherwise.

Are you interested in the scope or was it just a question..?

Lately I've had a few threads "taken off topic" and potential sales gone because doubt has been planted in the minds of potential buyers. Hopefully this answer disperses any doubt as to the quality of this scope. If it indeed "was" nitrogen filled it hasn't effected it in any way by adjusting it.

All the best.

Correct. I have re parralaxed my WTC 2.5-10x50. It's a very simple procedure of unscrewing the front ring and turning the front focus.Nothing opens.