duck and geese flighting

went shooting last saturday morning down at a friends of mine he owns two fishing lakes and a load of land around them. anyway i was there shooting last week but didnt get owt but saw loads of geese and ducks dropping on this stubble field which i knew he owned so i watched them and worked out where abouts i wanted to be for next weekend . knowing that i could not make it saturday (today) because i was going to the game fair so i arranged to go sunday morning .it was all arranged but due to some bad news in the family this week i could not go to the game fair, so i decided to go on the stubble this mornig so i could get back home quick if i was wanted . so we got there about 4.50 am started putting the decoys out and setting the mallard silhouettes out. all the time we were setting up we could hear mallard and greylag calling out all the time in the distance. well when me and my best mate CJ get together shooting we`re like kids, we were laughing and getting excited .well it started to break light and the ducks started to move, the first 1 came CJ called you take it, up i went BANG down it came , then a pair of mallard came , CJ was up BANG BANG he got the pair then a bunch of 5 came he shouted your turn let them get in.up i went pulled 3 out then i heard 2 shots CJ got them that makes 5 in total.then there was a few 1 and 2s flying around and we missed 1 or 2 then we heard them, greys calling,when i picked them up they were to our right they came across the middle of the field. i gave a call out and they turned up the field straight at us, they was about 100yards in front coming straight at us when they saw some thing thet didnt like, and veared off us about 50 yards .CJ shouted you take um so i put two shots into them and pulled 1 out .then there was nothing for about half an hour, then there was 4 greys come straight up the field straght into us. CJ shot first he got 3 i got 1 then the whole lot of greys got up. there was about 80 to 100 of them but as they was coming towards us they were vereing off us to the left all the time they was coming, by the time they got to us we just got the out side of them .we fetched 1 each out we sat there for half an hour but there was nothing else so we called it a morning .here is a few picspost-10209-1189852811_thumb.jpgpost-10209-1189852828_thumb.jpgpost-10209-1189852847_thumb.jpgpost-10209-1189852865_thumb.jpg

Hello well done blastermaster look's like a gull wag but legal?.Im not sure about england but in scotland you may not shoot WILD game ie pheasant/partridge etc & think duck/geese come under this law too might be diffrent with you but personally i keep it to week day's or saturday for game/wildfowl. :yes:

whats that bird on the bottom left wag

its a black back segal there legal to shoot in england there is also 2 more mallard and 1 grey lag missing off the photos because we picked them after the photos was taken

Hello well done blastermaster look's like a gull wag but legal?.Im not sure about england but in scotland you may not shoot WILD game ie pheasant/partridge etc & think duck/geese come under this law too might be diffrent with you but personally i keep it to week day's or saturday for game/wildfowl. :yes:

wildfowl can be shot legally on sundays in england dont ask me why