73 replies to this topic

#46 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:53 pm

off for some more tame geese in the farm yard farmer told me not to shoot his chickens.lol

• Nots so bad lad and BLACK-GUN like this

#47 Pestcontrol150

Pestcontrol150

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:50 pm

Some guys on here r stight raving loonys not got a clue lol us leeds lads will run circles round them at hunting
  • Nots so bad lad, trentotter and leslie harold gedge like this

#48 MIK

MIK

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:50 am

You lads sound like a bunch of kids ....its not a competition its a wildfowling section ...I enjoyed your posts les when you first came on here but you've just turned into a big head with all your little gang you are growen men ffs ....telling lads you do more in a week than most do a year when you know nothing about them and what they do makes you sound stupid ....As for the Ateam nonsence .......I know a couple of lads up here that will shoot over 2000 pinks in a season but they don't go about bumping there gums about it .

And why would you want me to get in a hide with you and have a completion to shoot the most birds for 100 quid a bird firstly it would be very unsafe and secondly it would be unwise of you to challenge me with money.

Why question my pics ?...

This is the wildfowling section stop spoiling it you are no better or no worse than anyone else on here..... we just want to read about other lads experiances and maybe learn a thing or 2

You are a group of old men that shoot a few cannadas no more no less .

Edited by MIK, 10 December 2013 - 12:51 am.

• raymond1 and albifrons like this

#49 leslie harold gedge

leslie harold gedge

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:04 am

i w3ould be alot better if you stayed off my post i,am not  a big head u wind me up

• Nots so bad lad likes this

#50 MIK

MIK

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:12 am

It was you that started the name calling ,the sexual offers ,the racist slurs and challenges when I disagreed with you about using big big loads for geese and the rest of the Ateam jumped on the band wagon

#51 stoggy

stoggy

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:59 am

You lads sound like a bunch of kids ....its not a competition its a wildfowling section ...I enjoyed your posts les when you first came on here but you've just turned into a big head with all your little gang you are growen men ffs ....telling lads you do more in a week than most do a year when you know nothing about them and what they do makes you sound stupid ....As for the Ateam nonsence .......I know a couple of lads up here that will shoot over 2000 pinks in a season but they don't go about bumping there gums about it .

And why would you want me to get in a hide with you and have a completion to shoot the most birds for 100 quid a bird firstly it would be very unsafe and secondly it would be unwise of you to challenge me with money.

Why question my pics ?...

This is the wildfowling section stop spoiling it you are no better or no worse than anyone else on here..... we just want to read about other lads experiances and maybe learn a thing or 2

You are a group of old men that shoot a few cannadas no more no less .

Your the one spoiling it.

Your only on this thread to attract some attention to yourself because you see how popular Les threads are.

Your trying hard to ride on the wave that Les is surfing on.

All your doing is drowning in self pity give it up.

• Nots so bad lad, BLACK-GUN and dobbin66 like this

#52 MIK

MIK

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:06 am

I give up ...yous lot definately look older in your pic

#53 stoggy

stoggy

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:32 am

Oh dear we will have the old corny schoolboy comments next.

But carry on shows your desperate. :bye:

• Nots so bad lad, BLACK-GUN, dobbin66 and 1 other like this

#54 WILF

WILF

The "Memphis" of shooting

• Members
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:36 am

Aye, stop riding Les's wave ya fanny ! Lol

You crack on Les, your riding the wave mate......take no notice I bet that MIK don't get out much
Do you charge to have a days shooting on the geese mate or what's the crack?

Edited by WILF, 10 December 2013 - 08:39 am.

• Nots so bad lad, leslie harold gedge, BLACK-GUN and 1 other like this

#55 trentotter

trentotter

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:33 pm

no mate,no charge for the shooting mate,just that les has permission coming out of his arse and got farmer's ringing him every day for help in controlling the geese!! if you know him you get an invitation out!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

• Nots so bad lad, BLACK-GUN and dobbin66 like this

#56 alimac

alimac

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:02 pm

i w3ould be alot better if you stayed off my post i,am not  a big head u wind me up

I'd say he doesn't wind you up , he makes you feel insecure ;-)
Shooting geese isn't my thing & to be honest I don't care if les & his thl cling ons shoot 10,000 a year, like wise if mik shoots none, or vise versa..
One thing I do know is mik spends more time shooting & fishing than anybody I know & that's saying something after 15 years in the field sports industry, & I'm starting to learn a few things about you les
I hear our mutual acquaintance was dropping hints last week & you've still not clicked who he is;-)

All the best lads, play nice
  • dobbin66 and MIK like this

#57 paulus

paulus

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:05 pm

Shooting geese isn't my thing & to be honest I don't care if les & his thl cling ons shoot 10,000 a year, like wise if mik shoots none, or vise versa..
One thing I do know is mik spends more time shooting & fishing than anybody I know & that's saying something after 15 years in the field sports industry, & I'm starting to learn a few things about you les
I hear our mutual acquaintance was dropping hints last week & you've still not clicked who he is;-)

he can't i have suspended him for 3 days 

#58 alimac

alimac

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:11 pm

I'd say he doesn't wind you up , he makes you feel insecure ;-)Shooting geese isn't my thing & to be honest I don't care if les & his thl cling ons shoot 10,000 a year, like wise if mik shoots none, or vise versa..One thing I do know is mik spends more time shooting & fishing than anybody I know & that's saying something after 15 years in the field sports industry, & I'm starting to learn a few things about you lesI hear our mutual acquaintance was dropping hints last week & you've still not clicked who he is;-)All the best lads, play nice
Oh I see, lol

#59 shellfish

shellfish

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 341 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:22 pm

gedgy keep away from the post offices dressed like that  :D nice shooting bud.

atb

alan

#60 WILF

WILF

The "Memphis" of shooting

• Members
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:23 pm

MIK has been banned for a couple of days? Why?........not that I suppose he gives a monkeys ! Lol
  • MIK likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users