Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

Big Bang On The Geese

You lads sound like a bunch of kids ....its not a competition its a wildfowling section ...I enjoyed your posts les when you first came on here but you've just turned into a big head with all your little gang you are growen men ffs ....telling lads you do more in a week than most do a year when you know nothing about them and what they do makes you sound stupid ....As for the Ateam nonsence .......I know a couple of lads up here that will shoot over 2000 pinks in a season but they don't go about bumping there gums about it .

And why would you want me to get in a hide with you and have a completion to shoot the most birds for 100 quid a bird firstly it would be very unsafe and secondly it would be unwise of you to challenge me with money.

Why question my pics ?...

This is the wildfowling section stop spoiling it you are no better or no worse than anyone else on here..... we just want to read about other lads experiances and maybe learn a thing or 2

You are a group of old men that shoot a few cannadas no more no less .

Edited by MIK
  • Like 2

It was you that started the name calling ,the sexual offers ,the racist slurs and challenges when I disagreed with you about using big big loads for geese and the rest of the Ateam jumped on the band wagon

You lads sound like a bunch of kids ....its not a competition its a wildfowling section ...I enjoyed your posts les when you first came on here but you've just turned into a big head with all your little gang you are growen men ffs ....telling lads you do more in a week than most do a year when you know nothing about them and what they do makes you sound stupid ....As for the Ateam nonsence .......I know a couple of lads up here that will shoot over 2000 pinks in a season but they don't go about bumping there gums about it .

And why would you want me to get in a hide with you and have a completion to shoot the most birds for 100 quid a bird firstly it would be very unsafe and secondly it would be unwise of you to challenge me with money.

Why question my pics ?...

This is the wildfowling section stop spoiling it you are no better or no worse than anyone else on here..... we just want to read about other lads experiances and maybe learn a thing or 2

You are a group of old men that shoot a few cannadas no more no less .

Your the one spoiling it.

Your only on this thread to attract some attention to yourself because you see how popular Les threads are.

Your trying hard to ride on the wave that Les is surfing on.

All your doing is drowning in self pity give it up.

• Like 3

I give up ...yous lot definately look older in your pic

Oh dear we will have the old corny schoolboy comments next.

But carry on shows your desperate. :bye:

• Like 4

I give up ...yous lot definately look older in your pic

Aye, stop riding Les's wave ya fanny ! Lol

You crack on Les, your riding the wave mate......take no notice I bet that MIK don't get out much

Do you charge to have a days shooting on the geese mate or what's the crack?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4

no mate,no charge for the shooting mate,just that les has permission coming out of his arse and got farmer's ringing him every day for help in controlling the geese!! if you know him you get an invitation out!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

i w3ould be alot better if you stayed off my post i,am not a big head u wind me up

I'd say he doesn't wind you up , he makes you feel insecure ;-)

Shooting geese isn't my thing & to be honest I don't care if les & his thl cling ons shoot 10,000 a year, like wise if mik shoots none, or vise versa..

One thing I do know is mik spends more time shooting & fishing than anybody I know & that's saying something after 15 years in the field sports industry, & I'm starting to learn a few things about you les

I hear our mutual acquaintance was dropping hints last week & you've still not clicked who he is;-)

All the best lads, play nice

• Like 2

i w3ould be alot better if you stayed off my post i,am not a big head u wind me up

Shooting geese isn't my thing & to be honest I don't care if les & his thl cling ons shoot 10,000 a year, like wise if mik shoots none, or vise versa..

One thing I do know is mik spends more time shooting & fishing than anybody I know & that's saying something after 15 years in the field sports industry, & I'm starting to learn a few things about you les

I hear our mutual acquaintance was dropping hints last week & you've still not clicked who he is;-)

he can't i have suspended him for 3 days

I'd say he doesn't wind you up , he makes you feel insecure ;-)Shooting geese isn't my thing & to be honest I don't care if les & his thl cling ons shoot 10,000 a year, like wise if mik shoots none, or vise versa..One thing I do know is mik spends more time shooting & fishing than anybody I know & that's saying something after 15 years in the field sports industry, & I'm starting to learn a few things about you lesI hear our mutual acquaintance was dropping hints last week & you've still not clicked who he is;-)All the best lads, play nice

Oh I see, lol

MIK has been banned for a couple of days? Why?........not that I suppose he gives a monkeys ! Lol

• Like 1