Royal Marine Sergeant Alexander Blackman Sentenced Later Today.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today the RM Sergeant is sentenced today after killing an enemy insurgent during war time. Some politicians probably 99.99% Of them have condemned him and said he should get no favourable treatment.

Well I'll name him...   Sgt Alexander Blackman the patriots of your country haven't forgotten you!     Per Mare Per Terram

i have mixed feelings about this.on one. were there to stop this sort of thing arent we?opressive regimes who kill without trial or compassion. certainly not the type of thing we wish our forces to

Posted Images

the whole serving army in afghan should refuse to work.see what happens then.u can get pissed a run someover killing them and get a much lesser sentence.

Totally see your resoning with that....

But refusing to work in afghan would put peoples safety at risk....HUGE risk....

The sangers are manned my soldiers... the cameras by soldiers... the vehicles...the checkpoints... the airfields...

The list goes on.

Not to mention guys have their eyes on that 'new car'... and the wife has already spent the bonus :laugh: ...

understood mate,its just so annoying this serving soldier whos prob been shot at,every step he takes could be his last,walking up to a afgan villager whos hands out ready to shake could be carry a bomb,kids used as shields,....etc etc,i would say it would certainly change any mans mental state.also anyone whos been through army training will know, your thoughts,your mind become thiers,you are a robot to your higher rank,they say ,you do it.your are a number a killing machine without consence.

Where do you draw the line with who we allow our servicemen to execute? (Not that I think our servicemen want to do that)

Is it like this dude, a wounded combatant ?

Is it the 12 year old kid caught with an AK?

Is it the grandmother hiding weapons in the goat shed?

Is it the village that shelters our enemy ?

Is it the school children in a school where you have the enemy cornered?

I mean where is it?......because if murder for all to see is OK then all bets are off about what is a legitimate target.

" be savage in battle and be magnanimous in victory"

How true.

There are plenty of good books about the south Atlantic, best to read them and reserve judgement rather than broadcast spurious claims on here, I know several vets personally who were very up close and personal and not one has ever revelled in the claims made public, their is some image of the f I being a free for all war crime event, when the reality is it was won by sheer hard minded professionals excelling at their job,

It's disrespectful to compare the sacrifice of those who gave their lives in a conflict we had little right to win, with the case of an nco who should have really known better than to big time it in front of a camera

• Like 3

anyone whos been through army training will know, your thoughts,your mind become thiers,you are a robot to your higher rank,they say ,you do it.your are a number a killing machine without consence.

What utter shite.

anyone whos been through army training will know, your thoughts,your mind become thiers,you are a robot to your higher rank,they say ,you do it.your are a number a killing machine without consence.

What utter shite.

its true have you not watched universal soldier :laugh::laugh:

What utter shite.

its true have you not watched universal soldier :laugh::laugh:

1,2 and 3 :laugh:

What utter shite.

I agree butch what a load of bollox ..........

Where do you draw the line with who we allow our servicemen to execute? (Not that I think our servicemen want to do that)

I mean where is it?......because if murder for all to see is OK then all bets are off about what is a legitimate target.

How true.

Any enemy combatant.

Whether he's armed,unarmed,having a shit,shaggin a goat or praying to his paedophile prophet.

The fact that we only target combatants puts us lightyears ahead of them whether we execute prisoners or not.

How true.

Any enemy combatant.

Whether he's armed,unarmed,having a shit,shaggin a goat or praying to his paedophile prophet.

The fact that we only target combatants puts us lightyears ahead of them whether we execute prisoners or not.

It does but the problem is it leaves you open to lose....

If we were as ruthless as them how long do you think this type of war would last??? Minutes!!

Target combatants only and send their injured to the Peado in the sky :yes:

Hearts and minds will never be won over so fuuck them!

Edited by mushroom