Royal Marine Sergeant Alexander Blackman Sentenced Later Today.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today the RM Sergeant is sentenced today after killing an enemy insurgent during war time. Some politicians probably 99.99% Of them have condemned him and said he should get no favourable treatment.

Well I'll name him...   Sgt Alexander Blackman the patriots of your country haven't forgotten you!     Per Mare Per Terram

i have mixed feelings about this.on one. were there to stop this sort of thing arent we?opressive regimes who kill without trial or compassion. certainly not the type of thing we wish our forces to

Posted Images

disgracefull,i hope it stops young lads joining our armed forces,why do we have a code of conduct under war,but these b*****ds coward lay down land mines,dress a women,car bombs etc,f...k disgrace,use kids as shields.its not right.

• Like 4

Lets see what sentence. The two wooden spoons get for the saluter of LEE RIGBY.

It will be feck all...Doreen Lawrence will no doubt try and get her mug on the tele to talk about a victory for blacks yet again and it will simmer nicely for when we finally snap and kick the bollocks out of them all....

• Like 1

Lets see what sentence. The two wooden spoons get for the saluter of LEE RIGBY.

It will be feck all...Doreen Lawrence will no doubt try and get her mug on the tele to talk about a victory for blacks yet again and it will simmer nicely for when we finally snap and kick the bollocks out of them all....

Sitting on that fence must be uncomfortable. Lol

• Like 2

Sargent Alexander Blackman , when the country needs MEN its the likes of you that answer the call , not the bunch of tossers in Whitehall who are fvcking top notch at starting a war but don't want to get anywhere near the arse end of it where the shit goes on , you wont see any of their mates body parts hanging from trees , their nowhere near the real war .The saying "Lions lead by Donkeys" springs to mind .!!!..You were betrayed by the system ...In war shit happens , I know what you would have got had the roles been reversed , you would have been hung out to dry , oh...that's what we've done to you as well ...your not a murderer in my book , just a soldier.

• Like 6

Its total hypocrisy, during WW2, the carpet bombing of towns was considered acceptable to defeat the enemy................."nice men don't win wars", but now we fight the most barbaric of enemies by playing nicely...............................how many more decapatations on the internet does it take before people realise the nature of the enemy that is being fought.

This man killed an insurgent, how many non combatants have been killed by air strikes, I don't see the person who authorised the strikes being put through the mill. I don't see the suits who sent him there being placed before a judge...............its just another example of how good this country is at screwing over its own people.

We are on thin ice fighting these wars any way, you just can't have individual men or sections cutting about plugging un-armed people.......this is the British Army not the Einsatzgruppen

5min before he was wounded he was armed & he would have plugged any wounded british soldier given the chance ..war is war if the government cant handle people getting killed don't keep starting them ..I will say it seems our ministers & military leaders seem to handle our boys getting killed a lot better than when the enemy gets whacked , strange that you would have thought it would be the other way round ! ..Question ....who gets their arse kicked when the drone operator fvcks up ..? ...any court cases pending..?

• Like 1

Wilf, I agree with what your saying, to have loose cannons randomly killing whoever they wanted is totally unacceptable and to kill a prisoner is wrong but this chap "lost it" and ok he did kill someone but in a war zone. I don't think he should go to prison, that will not change a thing, no matter how resolute a mind, it will be damaged to a greater or lesser degree by sustained stress so rather than hang him out to dry, does he require help. Rather than persecute him, the government should be looking into this from a stress research point of view.................but they wont want to do that, rather than accept the fact that they have put men in situations that have created these type of events and accept some responsibility they find it far more convenient to blame the whole affair on a single scape goat.

• Like 1

over here if you stiff somebody pre 1998 you only do 2 yrs.in court today here 2 men were sentenced on different murder charges.first 1 ira member kills a peeler 20 yrs serves 2 yrs .2nd 1 shoots his wife 20yrs recomennded he serves the full 20. :icon_eek: the british gov signed off on this yet cant protect 1 of their own. :bad: