Sign in to follow this  
compoundarcher

Ultra Fire Hs-802 Long Range Reflector

Have a few reds greens blue and white left with this order all single mode... £25 plus £5 1st class recorded delivery (money and all postage back if not happy)

mounts £10

pressure pad £10

Ultrafire502b single mode blue £10 plus postage £5 1st class recorded delivery

Ultrafire502b single mode red £12 plus postage £5 1st class recorded delivery

sorry about post cost but that is the normal rate for recorded 1st class parcels this size I will combine say 2 torches and mount same cost £5 1st class recorded delivery

heres how good they are

Its all about the throw and as you can see these are bright and tight....that small beam stays small and bright for long range use..and for lumens well i have not got a meter but you can see it for yourself..

Edited by compoundarcher

I have just bought two of these torches, white and green.

Very impressed with the product and the superb service and information from compound archer.

They will show target at over 200 yds with the naked eye so you can imagine how good they are through a scope.

I've never used a green light before and I must say it is excellent.

The build quality is very good, they are light and a good size for on a scope or hand held.

All in all a great torch at a fantastic price.

• Like 1

Absolutely amazing product. I'm local to compoundarcher so went to try before I buy, and other torches just dont compare (plus he has a house full of them...). The range is brilliant and the beam tight, the weight is good and the tactical mount is quick and easy to use. Massive benefit is also that you can carry a few spare batteries in your pocket, no car battery needed for these!

I owned my torch for all of 2 hours (drove home and got set up) and I soon had a fox dead at my feet. Would 100% recommend. Best bit of equipment I could buy. Top notch. Very happy.

Sign in to follow this