Chicken Mince

You can get far more in the freezer as its not full of fresh air :laugh:

My freezer's a relatively dinky little thing. Like a washing machine. But, It holds way more than a weeks worth of breasts of lambs for my three, medium + sized Dogs.

Fresh air doesn't come into it. I buy by the week and feed them chopped off slabs of meat and bone. Simply because that's better for them. My own convenience doesn't come into it either. Just what's best for my Dogs.

Each to their own, I suppose.

• Like 1

My freezer's a relatively dinky little thing. Like a washing machine. But, It holds way more than a weeks worth of breasts of lambs for my three, medium + sized Dogs.

Fresh air doesn't come into it. I buy by the week and feed them chopped off slabs of meat and bone. Simply becau that's better for them. My own convenience doesn't come into it either. Just what's best for my Dogs.

since when has breast of lamb had anything to do with chicken ?? i feed 5lb of mince chicken a day, the equivalent in whole carcass would fill an average washing machine size freezer. my other freezer is full of lamb backs and beef ribs as theres very little air involved.

I'm with Paulus here. I'm getting through 4-5lb of mince a day. If I was using carcass instead of mince then I would struggle to get a couple of days worth in one freezer. As it is I can get a few weeks worth in one freezer.

Don't get me wrong, they get carcasses too, ribs and necks as well. But a large percentage of their diet is minced meats.

Fresh air doesn't come into it. I buy by the week and feed them chopped off slabs of meat and bone. Simply because that's better for them. My own convenience doesn't come into it either. Just what's best for my Dogs.

Totally agree with that Pete....it ain't about convenience is it....least not around here....fetching, chopping, gutting, skinning, cleaning, bagging, freezing, defrosting on and on and on veg, pasta, variety........f***ing nothing convenient about that lot....

But pouring complete shit outta bags into bowls and passing that off as feeding dogs just don't cut it now does it.... :thumbs:

I'd prefer to be inconvenienced every day..... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: My dogs don't mind me being inconvenienced either.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: