TOP CLASS COURSING PUP'S

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbs: I'LL HAVE TO GET YOU IN THIS PUPPY COMP TO EVEN THE NUMBERS UP WITH A RIVAL BREED................. :toast:
wat about mine :o:gunsmilie: i got three remember..wer is this puppy comp taking place :tongue2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I WAS GOING TO GET INTOUCH WITH YOU CASPA AND THE OTHER LADS ON THE SITE WHO HAS A PUP OFF MY LITTER :thumbs:

OBVIOUSLY IT WILL BE LATER ON INTO NEXT SEASON I'M GOING TO TRY AND SORT SOMETHING OUT WITH THE RIVALS :thumbdown: WHO SHOULD BE INTOUCH WHEN THEY SEE THIS :laugh::laugh:

Guest Top Chalker

you lot can run your lucky stuff :D bring the best one , and we will do the same :drinks: miles has 1 iv got 2 shorty has 1 Baz 1 trev 2 thats our lot ,Baz doesnt really run with us but will be sorting some days out to see his Casper pup run , so thats 7 pups £50 a pup , how many on your side Marcos :D:D:D

NO PIKEYS..... :D:D:D

you lot can run your lucky stuff :D bring the best one , and we will do the same :drinks: miles has 1 iv got 2 shorty has 1 Baz 1 trev 2 thats our lot ,Baz doesnt really run with us but will be sorting some days out to see his Casper pup run , so thats 7 pups £50 a pup , how many on your side Marcos :D:D:D

TOUGH LUCK CASPA

NNNOOOOO!!!!!!T.C :doh: THEY SIRED BY 'TROOPER' THE BOSS DOG I'VE TOLD YE BEFORE :D ,THERES ACTUALLY 9 OF MY PUPS + MINE ON THIS SITE THEN JIMBOB AND A.SIMPSON OFF THE SITE,I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET 7 OR 8 LADS OUT OF THEM EASY SO WHAT ABOUT GETTING THE TWO BEST PUPS OUT OF EACH LITTER TO MEET IN THE FINAL???????????????OBVIOUSLY HAVE A COMP WITHIN EACH LITTER TO GET THE TWO BEST :thumbs:

CASPA YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME OUT WITH ME ANYTIME MATE :thumbs: