Sign in to follow this  
marco

TOP CLASS COURSING PUP'S

CHEERS SNOOP AND S.S :thumbs: SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN MY REPLY MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN DOWN :doh:

BIG YIN THESE PUP'S ARE BRED FOR DAY TIME WORK BUT THEY WOULD ADAPT TO LAMPING WORK ASWELL THE SIRE AND DAM SHOWED PLENTY OF EARLY PACE AND COULD PICK GAME UP ON SMALL LAND :thumbs:

TOP CHALKER THERES 3 SILVER BRINDLES LEFT 2 BITCHES AND 1 DOG.

LUKE NICE TO MEET YE MATE AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE PUPS :thumbs:

pups settled in well marco keep in touch well get a run out next year :signthankspin::clapper::clapper:

CHEERS GELERT PLEASED BUZZ IS DOING WELL,HE SEEMED A HEAD STRONG DOG :clapper:HIS BROTHER IS IN SINGAPORE SNIFFING THE DRUG BARONS OUT :thumbs::D

CHARLIE THE TOP ONES GONE MATE THERES 2 CREAM/SILVER BRINDLES LEFT 1 DOG 1 BITCH LEFT :thumbs:

NO PROBS LUKE :thumbs:

ive been trying to get hold off you marco ..have you got any off these pups left ???????

ALRIGHT SNOOP,THERES TWO SILVER BRINDLE DOG PUPS LEFT MATE IV'E PM'D YOU MY NUMBER :thumbs: I'LL STICK A COUPLE OF PICS UP OF THE TWO LATER :toast:

good to meet you marco my mates well chuffed with the pup .... :thumbs: the breeding is a creidt to yer mate .....

good to meet you marco my mates well chuffed with the pup .... :thumbs: the breeding is a creidt to yer mate .....

NO PROBS MATE KEEP INTOUCH :thumbs:

DOG PUP OUT OF THE ABOVE LITTER FOR SALE,6 MONTHS OLD ON THE 13TH OF THIS MONTH,23IN T.T.S £500 NO OFFERS DURHAM AREA P.M FOR DETAILS,CHEERS MARCO

THE FIRST TWO PICS WERE OFF ABOUT A MONTH AGO

122707140031-00Medium.jpg

home184.jpg

THESE PICS ARE OFF YESTERDAY

ABCD0005.jpg

ABCD0006.jpg

there looking good mate ...hedges on this site is after a pup ......which pup is it marco ./....the cream brindle

there looking good mate ...hedges on this site is after a pup ......which pup is it marco ./....the cream brindle

SHIT YE IT'S THE CREAM DOG :D IT'S NOT CREAM BRINDLE SNOOP THAT'S MUD :thumbs:

Sign in to follow this