TOP CLASS COURSING PUP'S

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well snoop only time will tell just make sure you invite me to the cup the top chalker pup cup
your right only time will tell ..... :thumbs: the way you desribe your pup running is the same as mine ....very bright and clever in there running for there age ....thinkers ... :thumbs: can you put pics up wuz ..??? it would be good to see your pup

it better happen next year...dont want every fecker giving byes because there scared to run..there should easily be enough for a 16 dog comp....it should only be taken as a bit of crack anyway, there all going to be first season dogs...

wonder which one of you goons are going to be running me in the final? :feck::laugh:

Guest Top Chalker

Forgot about Tuckers bitch "Rose" another one , some one will have to pick him up though , Jim bob were is the lad he has been very Q.......

dont worrie Marco mine are flying machines , pure athletes.......... :boxing::clapper::clapper:

Edited by Top Chalker
:thumbs: I'LL HAVE TO GET YOU IN THIS PUPPY COMP TO EVEN THE NUMBERS UP WITH A RIVAL BREED................. :toast:
wat about mine :o:gunsmilie: i got three remember..wer is this puppy comp taking place :tongue2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I WAS GOING TO GET INTOUCH WITH YOU CASPA AND THE OTHER LADS ON THE SITE WHO HAS A PUP OFF MY LITTER :thumbs:

OBVIOUSLY IT WILL BE LATER ON INTO NEXT SEASON I'M GOING TO TRY AND SORT SOMETHING OUT WITH THE RIVALS :thumbdown: WHO SHOULD BE INTOUCH WHEN THEY SEE THIS :laugh::laugh:

wer ready for em :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::thumbs:

it better happen next year...dont want every fecker giving byes because there scared to run..there should easily be enough for a 16 dog comp....it should only be taken as a bit of crack anyway, there all going to be first season dogs...

wonder which one of you goons are going to be running me in the final? :feck::laugh:

A bit of crack :blink: Your having a LAUGH uncle Baz :icon_eek:

What, with the competitive brothers in it :showoff: (Snoop and T.C the last of the mohicans). :toast:

:toast:

A bit of crack :blink: Your having a LAUGH uncle Baz :icon_eek:

What, with the competitive brothers in it :showoff: (Snoop and T.C the last of the mohicans). :toast:

:toast:

iam not competive :whistling:
Leave Miles out of it Snoop he is a fair bit taller than u

wer we runing this comp off? as im a southern chap :D plus i think we shoud make it 50 to 100 quid per puppy :boxing::gunsmilie::drink:

ANYWHERE YOU WANT USE MY PERMISSION IF YOU WANT :hmm: :hmm: