TOP CLASS COURSING PUP'S

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ALL IT IS I KEPT TWO BACK OFF THE LITTER WITH THE INTENSION TO PICK 1 OUT OF THE 2 WHEN THEY GOT TO 5/6 MONTHS OLD SO I'VE MADE MY DECISION AND THAT'S WHY THE PUP IS FOR SALE,ANYWAY HERE'S A COUPLE OF PICS OF THE SIRE 'TROOPER'

dsc0003020SmallMA17907340-0004.jpg

dsc00031Small-1.jpg

Guest Top Chalker

Marco Marco Marco , :wacko: you no that cups mine :toast::yahoo: that cream dog could be my cream bitch , cracking pups mate , shame ill woooooooooooooooooop ya :lol: , good luck with them mate :victory:

Marco Marco Marco , :wacko: you no that cups mine :toast::yahoo: that cream dog could be my cream bitch , cracking pups mate , shame ill woooooooooooooooooop ya :lol: , good luck with them mate :victory:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: T.C T.C T.C I THOUGHT I MIGHT OF REALED YOU IN :laugh::laugh: IT'S A SHAME ONE HAS TO GO BUT YOU CAN'T RUN THEM ALL :no: CHEERS MATE ;) ............................................................ :toast::laugh:

Right litter T.C :victory: WRONG pup! :toast: You know you let the wrong one go :hmm:

At least you'll have the pleasure of watching her run next season :drink:

Hello shes doin ok havnt done much with her yet tho, its the pup from the second pic down on your original ad when first put them up ile try and measure her and let you know how tall she is.

YE THATS HER :laugh: IT'S UNBELIEVABLE HOW THEY CHANGE ISN'T IT,I LIKED THAT LITTLE BITCH AS A PUP......KEEP INTOUCH AND LET ME KNOW HOW SHE PROGRESSES :thumbs: