• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Light was just fading, tonight. I decided I'd feed the Dogs before it did and opened the door.   Out they poured, into the kitchen. Pushing and giggling. I followed them and just shot a glance at on

Well done Pete and a happy ending,i had a youngster bump a window a couple of years ago and after 10 mins it happily flew off again. Just relooking at these pics and in fact do you think it's a

it tried to fly off but was stuck to the shit on your fingers only messin mate I love dunnocks real characters of the hedgerow

Posted Images

Used to get paid a ha'penny a spuggy from farmers to stop them eating all their grain, there used to be that many, you had to put a hanky over your face to stop you breathing in the dust, paid for liquorice root and slugs for my airgun :laugh:

pete what do you keep in your flights ..

I don't have any Flights, Stigger. Just now finishing painting my 40" 'Double Breeder' canary cage though. Hoping to get a pair of canaries for pets.

flicked through the photos quick pete and it was firemans --- :thumbs: