Were Do I Stand

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's get this straight....your out of control dog causes a serious accident and cause the boy is a bit pissed off he gets a bit 'mouthy' and you decide to slap him. I'm guessing they will throw the

look on the brightside he didnt hit a child

Take a copy of the CCTV and hide it, take another and send it to your brief   They'll seize it and lose it. Trust me.

were do i stand if my dog causes damage to car ?long story short dog got out of garden hit buy a car and after he hit the dog ploughed into a wall he then came round mouthing so sparked him took the dogs to vet hes still there got back police came round arrested me on a secton 20 and because hes not insured im liable is this correct

Jesus how fast was he going?? You want to tell the cops you think he was speeding. What if it was a kid running out in the road.

Are you sure he didn't bang his head on the steering wheel ;)

well the postman left the fking gate open and thats how he got out i didnt even know it happend till the guy came shouting

:censored: !!!!!!!!!!!

You'd have a hard time 'proving' it tho..what a pain.

Is the dog ok?

As has been mentioned tho, was he driving 'safely'?

As much as I too would have wanted to chin him, He had just smashed his car, and if you have gun tickets it would have been better to bite your tongue.

Hope you get it all sorted out......cheaply.

Keep us updated. :thumbs:

well the postman left the fking gate open and thats how he got out i didnt even know it happend till the guy came shouting

:censored: !!!!!!!!!!!

You'd have a hard time 'proving' it tho..what a pain.

Is the dog ok?

As has been mentioned tho, was he driving 'safely'?

As much as I too would have wanted to chin him, He had just smashed his car, and if you have gun tickets it would have been better to bite your tongue.

Hope you get it all sorted out......cheaply.

Keep us updated. :thumbs:

no the dogs backend is f****d mate the vet says thinks hes broke his pelvis cost me 300quid just for the treatment at vets and fac went out the window when i was about 12 so no danger of that i mean he started getting in my face i was in fear for my own safety also have cctv on side of house so can clearly see postman leaving gate open the prick

definateley sounds like the driver was going too fast and if a few neighbours who you know had mentioned about this reckless driver in the past going at silly speeds around the streets you might have a chance! but on the up side if you do get done at least you did twat him! nothing worse than getting nicked for wishing you had!!

well the guy is always boy racing down the street in a brand new audi he only lives accross the road but instead of selling the dog for 300 its now cost me that in vet bills and probly going to be more have to go back 2morra for xray and with him being a big dog with a broken pelvis what quality of life is he going to have i really dont want to pts but i carnt afford 000s on bills either

well the guy is always boy racing down the street in a brand new audi he only lives accross the road but instead of selling the dog for 300 its now cost me that in vet bills and probly going to be more have to go back 2morra for xray and with him being a big dog with a broken pelvis what quality of life is he going to have i really dont want to pts but i carnt afford 000s on bills either

he threw the first punch surely

he threw the first punch surely

Not if its on his CCTV he didn't ! Lol

Is everyone having a laugh here!! You lads guessing at things like 'he was speeding'..'he threw the first punch'....is that what you would say to someone if you just smashed your car into a wall????

Now we have established it was the postie if be taking it up with them.

Is everyone having a laugh here!! You lads guessing at things like 'he was speeding'..'he threw the first punch'....is that what you would say to someone if you just smashed your car into a wall????

Now we have established it was the postie if be taking it up with them.

If the postie did leave the gate open just how is he responsible the postoffice will have two words for the op when he takes it up with them they are JOG ON I complained about our postie using my drive as a rally stage it worked a treat instead of slowing him down they just stopped delivering my post :icon_eek: had to collect it from the sorting office till I apologised for calling him f***ing colin mcrea

my opinion the op needs to take responsibility for his dog and his actions he caused the accident by his negligence