Stalking Knives

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing as boring as that Phil ..will probably be more along the lines of " Do us a favour , give these knives a wash ,oh that one is the one you bought me for Christmas ".....I will wrap hers though

Gin , knives come a poor second to trouble ,hope he gets it all sorted.I've done without one for the past 40 years so if I need to wait till he's sorted so be it ...I wish him well ..he does have an a

Posted Images

Paulus that's becoming an obsession ! I think you need to find homes for 1 or 2 of those.... :whistling: ...think its got to be a midnight job ..they look stunning .

i have given a couple of field crafters and a few others away as presents, mans got to have a collection :laugh::laugh:

Paulus that's becoming an obsession ! I think you need to find homes for 1 or 2 of those.... :whistling: ...think its got to be a midnight job ..they look stunning .

i have given a couple of field crafters and a few others away as presents, mans got to have a collection :laugh::laugh:

any more going :whistling:;)

I have an EKA that I use but need to sort out my wife's present to me & thought she should go the full nine yards & get me a really nice knife ....to be fair the only input she has is putting her monica on the wrapping ,the same as my input on her present ...

With Christmas just round the corner i'm thinking about what present the wife can buy me , I actually buy my present from her & she buys her present from me , that way we don't end up with a load of crap we don't want ..a new stalking knife is my decision .What you all using ?........quite fancy one of midnight's of THL ...

I have one of Bernies

http://berniegarlandknives.com/

bernies bushcrafter is at least twice the price of midnights field crafter, so what do you get for that price tag that you dont get with midnights :hmm:

Know idea as I am not familiar with midnights field crafter or its price so i could not possibly offer a comment,

All I can say is I have one of his knives among about 20 other inc a few I have made myself and i can confirm Bernies Grallocher is up to the job that he describes with all its features.

Thanks

Stu

So do you wrap it yourself and look surprised when you open it and say just what you always wanted?

Nothing as boring as that Phil ..will probably be more along the lines of " Do us a favour , give these knives a wash ,oh that one is the one you bought me for Christmas ".....I will wrap hers though ...if she buys it before Christmas , being a jock she's more likely to wait till the sales start after the event :laugh:

• Like 1