Stalking Knives

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing as boring as that Phil ..will probably be more along the lines of " Do us a favour , give these knives a wash ,oh that one is the one you bought me for Christmas ".....I will wrap hers though

Gin , knives come a poor second to trouble ,hope he gets it all sorted.I've done without one for the past 40 years so if I need to wait till he's sorted so be it ...I wish him well ..he does have an a

Posted Images

Matt (Midnight ) does have a few personal problems just now, but he is trying to get some knives ready.

Gin , knives come a poor second to trouble ,hope he gets it all sorted.I've done without one for the past 40 years so if I need to wait till he's sorted so be it ...I wish him well ..he does have an awesome talent ..

• Like 1

http://www.butchersequipment.co.uk/victorinox-boning-knife-6-15cm-4-colours.html

yep i'm tight, but i just use one of these. does all i want and decent enough quality for me. admittedly i'm not using it as extensively as some of you blokes, but might appeal to your wife sussex as they are only £9 and you did say she is scottish? :laugh:

Not tight mate just sensible,that is what I use in the larder so if you have a decent sheath why not use them in the field,they are great knives and easy to keep sharp.

Martin

http://www.butchersequipment.co.uk/victorinox-boning-knife-6-15cm-4-colours.html

yep i'm tight, but i just use one of these. does all i want and decent enough quality for me. admittedly i'm not using it as extensively as some of you blokes, but might appeal to your wife sussex as they are only £9 and you did say she is scottish? :laugh:

Beast they are the ones I use in the larder ,great knives ....I buy them of a little firm 5min from where I live .Wealden Packaging , there butchers suppliers , got every thing from knives to hog casings ...think they are cheaper at about £6...my wife would buy the white plastic disposable ones given the chance !! :laugh:

Beast they are the ones I use in the larder ,great knives ....I buy them of a little firm 5min from where I live .Wealden Packaging , there butchers suppliers , got every thing from knives to hog casings ...think they are cheaper at about £6...my wife would buy the white plastic disposable ones given the chance !! :laugh:

Do you mean Weald Packaging,cos always looking for cheaper suppliers.

Martin

Update Martin ...they ain't any cheaper , bought 2 boning knives tonight cost £20 ...still quality knives for the dosh !

Just spoke to Tony Willmott and he seems a nice sort and has said he will send me some samples so will let you know what happens.

Martin